Girls that write in Florida (Sicks and Mistee)

Guest Belab

Guest Belab

32_1.jpg

32_2.jpg

32_3.jpg

32_4.jpg

32_5.jpg

32_6.jpg

32_7.jpg

32_8.jpg

32_9.jpg

32_10.jpg

32_11.jpg

32_12.jpg

32_13.jpg

32_14.jpg

32_15.jpg

Pictures by Queen Sicks and Queen Mistee. By the way, the pics won't work for some users so don't bitch if you see X's. Sorry...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Belab

Re: Re: Girls that write in Florida (Sicks and Mistee)

Originally posted by gusto

free 5?

Yea (in Miami).

Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

if these were guys, they would get CLOWNED.

yo, word.

i dont really think that girl writers should get any more props than guys, especially since most of them arent very good and just get bumps for having tits.

BUMPS FOR HAVING TITS!!!!lol that was great! hey atleast there trying hopefully they will keep on doing there thing and become better and if not hey at least we can stare at there tits while were painting! and uh that ladee sicks looks like she does her share of bombing does she if so werd!:cool:

Guest Belab
Originally posted by blahblahblah

sicks is hot stuff...i secretly fell in love with her while she was yelling at me...

Lol...

PROPS....LADIE SICKS IS PRETTY TIGHT, BUT THE OTHER GIRL NEED'S TO PRACTICE SOME MORE BEFORE SHE GOES OUT FUCKIN UP MORE SHIT! IS ANYONE HEARTFELT? CAUSE I GIVE A FUCK!! LOl...

OWELL .... WE HAVE A FEMALE IN OUR CREW THAT CLOWN'S THE FUCK OUT OF DUDES IN OUR CREW...SO NO DOUBLE STANDARD'S.

Guest post.

Wish I could see....

hmmm... yeah I can't ever seem to tell if people actually like my graffiti, or if it's "girl props"

whatever...

Guest what the fuk

Re: SICKS

Originally posted by el nervo

SHE GOTS SKILL AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE IS A GIRL IN FACT I AM DEFINITLY NOT GIVING HER PROPS TO GET HEAD.LOL:loopy:

neither am i.......but head would be nice

Re: SICKS

Originally posted by el nervo

SHE GOTS SKILL AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE IS A GIRL IN FACT I AM DEFINITLY NOT GIVING HER PROPS TO GET HEAD.LOL:loopy:

DID SOMEBODY SAY HEAD ?:D

Archived