Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.e

keep your fingers crossed for me.

ok ok ok, all you new comers, you dont know me.

for all my old friends... remember how a while back i told ya'll that i couldnt afford my operation, yadda yadda yadda...

well by some stroke of good luck we got the money pulled together and tomorrow the operations start.

now not much really scares me, but huge pieces of my flesh being taken off and replaced by others, thats kinda creepy...

so, just as a precaution, can someone keep some fingers crossed, or light a candle, or anything of the sort? im just scared to death of this operation and i really want everything to go smoothly.

thank you all so much.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by High Priest

Your right , i dont know you. But Good luck anyways though.

:idea:

dude, i swear to god i wondered how you were doing this afternoon...

if you've made it this far man, the operation itself will be nothing! you know it's the anticipation that sucks ass!

good luck bro, f'real....

Guest greedy mars

hope it works out well. i hate hospitals and the smell of them. it makes me feel weird

Guest ilikeskulls.

i don't know you at all but i wish you the best of all luck.good luck.

Guest 455

you will pull through.....my real name is Jason and that means "The Healer" in biblical terms....good luck and best of luck to you and your family.........maintain,which I'm sure you will.My mom miscarried 7 times before I was born and I barely made it-spent the first 4 years of my life in a hospital-but for some reason I made it....which I am thankful.

wowzers that was a while ago....sweet mr. e, glad you pulled the funds together....now just pull yourself through this....keep on keeping on and heres a little energy via cyberspace.....peace...roe ;)

well ouch.

first one is done, it was only a small piece on my lower right back. like the size of a small notecard. i go in for the rest starting monday.

Guest beardo

WHATS UP E!

good luck man, glad the first one went alright! holla.. shoot me over your aim name if you want

Guest willy.wonka

damn i thought that you were dead already....good to see you up in here..fingers "crossed"

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

g' luck mango

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this