++Strobes on cell phones - Page 1 2 3 4 ... Last page

Dirty_habiT

I see all these kids and "hip" people these days with all these blinky flashy lights on their cell phones, but where's their L.A. Lights? Anyway they could accomplish the same task, without strobes, if they just told the person on the phone to hold on for a sec, and turned to look at bystanders and said, "Hey, everybody look, I'm on a cell phone..." While pointing at the phone.

I'm gonna go ahead and copy seeking's thing....

Dirty / cellphonesmasheroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a cell phone... but i don't have a home phone (most of the time i don't even have a home...)

and i kinda dig the lights, but that's the same part of me that's attracted to shiny things on the ground... and if the light keeps going while they're talking (not just when it's ringing) then that just makes me want to hit them...

I have a phone.. and i really contemplate why i even bother keeping it. I dont give out the number, i dont call people, i wont talk on it for anything other then buisness... really its pointless.

As far as all the cell phone attachments and lights and what not ... If i want a light show ill go to disney land, If i want to hear music ill listen to a record...

People these days.

a buddy of mine stole my phone while i was asleep and made it so it plays that song only when he calls... then a few days later called me when i'd only been asleep for a few hours... i spent the first 30 seconds freaking out just trying to figure out what the hell was going on, then the next 30 seconds blindly trying to fish my phone out of my pants which were across the room... by the time i finally got my phone he'd hung up... i nearly kicked his ass the next time i saw him...

i hate cell phones that have strobes and other such nonsense

wow you have a cellphone! so do i! lets be friends

i dont use my phone for bullshitting with people

and my phone has no accessories available for it

its better that way, just a plain phone with plain ring tones

i also like how my phone is far superior to all my friends phones

but they dont like it because you cant buy useless shit for it

Guest --zeSto--

NICE TITLE !!!

That's some good stuff!

I actually thoght that 11 posts take up 5 pages !!

Seriously though... about the phones...

It's works for cute asian girls who have Hello Kitty faceplates.

Or for teenagers who just have the phone to be cool.

Seriously though (again)... STEALTH is the KEY !

My phone is small, black, and on silent mode ALWAYS!

it's not cool to advertise your cell. It's not 1987 anymore.. ok ?

Re: NICE TITLE !!!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

That's some good stuff!

I actually thoght that 11 posts take up 5 pages !!

Hahaha...thanks. My home phone is all rigged up. I have the ringer turned off always, and my answering machine is set to answer on 2 rings. I have no caller ID, so to avoid talking to people that shouldn't have my number, I use my phone screening setup......That should give you an idea about how much I want to talk to yo phone ringin' ass. If I don't call you back, don't call me back.

My whole thing is like, fuck a cell phone unless it's all chrome, strobin', and has a gas powered vibrator attachment.

Archived