on a scale of 1 to 10

crso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ what are you try to pull ?

Huhuh, huh, huhuh uhuh...

...he said "what", huhuh huh.

Guest --zeSto--

the comment is because ...

there's an entire thread devoted to how good looking you are!

It just sounded like you were fishing for compliments,

or waiting for someone to jump up with praise.

kind of like joker posting a flick and saying.. "oh... I'm not very good.. am i?"

WHAT ! I said it again!

no no no i dont need any praise. thats how i really feel about how i look as far as looks go. i'm a pretty person, dont get me wrong. i just dont have a make up person nor a hairdresser to cater to my needs 24/7. there is no entire thread of how good looking i am. there is an entire thread on how good looking my ta-ta's are.

Guest --zeSto--

you said ta-ta's !! nice!

seriously.. there's a huge difference between 5 and 10.

I honestly dont think that 10's spend much time on the internet.

They're too busy flying around the world and going to race yachts/horses/formula1 cars.

hahaha "super cutie" thanks mental!! that was really nice of you. i completely forgot that i had sent you a recent flick of me with the short hair.

and i still havent seen how you look like. if i post another meg white flick, would you send me an email with your picture attatched to it??? pretty please.

Guest beardo

ha! whered that come from mental? id say im about as avg as they come so gimmie a 5.

now if i had mental's hair.. gimmie an 8!

:love2: :love2: :love2:

(blush) thanks dev......

hahahahaha.....my fro had to go cause of the heat phatty

beardo is being modest...really i just thought hed never check this thread.....but ive seen the mack in person, and his aw shucks attitude is deadly to the opposite sex, specially when he lets his hair down from the under the phish hat....me im a bumbling fool and end up making fun of girls in order to protect my fragile insecurties....plus im 5 3" and weigh 250....:eek:

but since hesh is away, lets talk about him....now theres a stud with a studded belt.....kid pulls pussy like flies to shit.....:cool:

i am fucking drop dead gorgeous, especially now that i cut off all my hair and am clean cut. straight up lady killer, too bad i'm so in love with my girl becasue i would be getting my dick wet on a daily basis if i was on the solo tip. all i have to do is throw some dkny, hit up the club and it's on. at least a 2.

Originally posted by RickJameski

i am fucking drop dead gorgeous, especially now that i cut off all my hair and am clean cut. straight up lady killer, too bad i'm so in love with my girl becasue i would be getting my dick wet on a daily basis if i was on the solo tip. all i have to do is throw some dkny, hit up the club and it's on. at least a 2.

aren't you 12 or 13??

i dont care what i am on some scale...if someone wants to rate me or some shit like that...then whatever...i dont think about shit like this..i dont know...it just seems pointles...i mean...ii dont know..fuck me...fuck you...help me fuck you fuck me..

Archived