seeking has a kitten

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kreature

nice cats seeking, but really, what the hell ever happened to the adopt-a-wolverine plan? damn that wouldve been cool haha.

peace

those kittens were the spawn of 'stranger cat', the one that came through the floor.

and it wasnt a wolverine, it was a bobcat. i think anyway.

i need to read that again.

• 10 months later...

seeking, nice cat...cute n all..but im a dog man, and alittle alergic to cats as well..

oh and the razor in mouth thing, you guys were all wrong,

inmates would create suction on the roof of there mouth so the razor would stick, this enabled them to hide it because razors are awesom shanks.

BAM!

I got 2 cats one of them is old her hair is dry n eyes bulgy her name is kya and the other is only like 8 months still a kitten her name is baby...kept there front claws in even tho u supposed to take them out of a house cat or they rip everything...the don't but they gave me many cuts n scratches.....if u take out there back claws n front paws they will think they are defenseless n won't be able to climb n will lay down n be depressed they're hole life

Kittens are fucking awesome. Two of my roomies work at pet stores, so they are coming home with shit all the time. Currently at my house, we have 3 cats, a bearded dragon, a sugar-glider, and god knows how many geckos. Plus a beautiful salt water tank that has yet to be set up since we moved.

worst thing i can possible think about kitties and pets in genereal

1 if you have allergies that shit is bad news

2 long haired pets are a mess

3 cat piss is one of the toughest shit to remove

4 most dogs are beggers/yappers and crave attention everydamn second "depends how you raised em and the breed they are.

5 and the people loving cat is like 1 out of like 5 the rest are mean/scaredy bitches

i personally used to be a cat person but jumped to the other side cuz the more training/ affection you put into it (dont be thinking dirty thoughts) the better outcome your dog will be. cats on the other hand take care of their selves great for folks who are out alot.

all cats are people loving if you raise em right. i've had two cats and the late on really enjoyed human company, very affectionate..the present one slept on my bed last night, nuff said, he IS people loving.

it's true however that cat shitting habits are dreadful when kittens, the cat i have right now would take a shit and then toss it around and chase it around the corridors. dreadful!

i tried putting scotch on his back yesterday - awesome !

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You wanna fuck up a cat for real? Cut off the whiskers on one side of their faces. Watch them lose complete control of themselves, then starve to death before they grow back. Beer,

El Mamerro

you have me laughing so hard my eyes teared up

i can just picture you explaining this at age 7 or so to another friend

*so how old were you when you figured out this information

and where did you bury the poor bastard

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Actually, it was around age 7 or 8 that said information was passed upon me...

I had a childhood friend who was a complete and utter bastard to animals, and who practiced all sorts of maniacal experiments on his cat. One day I was over at his house, and he had the amazing idea of cutting off all of its whiskers to see what would happen. Well, as soon as he cut one side off, the cat flipped the fuck out and started spazzing... then it tried to run away, but couldn't run in a straight line (his stride would lean into the side of the missing whiskers) so it started running into things. Eventually it figured out a way to escape by traveling along a wall and constantly bouncing off it. It was like one of those cheap tiny RC cars that have shitty wheel alignment and can only travel in circles unless you sporadically nudge the steering wheel in the opposite direction. The cat was never seen again. I really don't know if it starved or not, but it looked quite incapable of doing just about anything right. I felt pretty bad about it.

Last time I saw my friend (around 5-6 years ago) he had a nasty heroin habit.

Archived