seeking has a kitten

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if yer a baker back in the day you use it to put those slices that go diagonally across a loaf of bread (which incidently were originally used to tell you what kind of bread it was)... part of the whole baker apprenticeship was centered around learning how to keep it in yer mouth and not cut yerself...

but if yer a thuggernaut like seeking aparently was you used it to make yerself think yer tough...

Guest Stapler

Kitten ares the maddest they are like sometimes dopey but sometimes hella smart and shit. When i first got my cat she got her head caught under the door. She acidently got caught in the laundry and figured that was the only way out. Well i really must ask my family if i can get a photo scanned and ill try and post. Funny shit i tell ya.

haha, i was kidding about the razor blade thing... i mean, ive done it, but only as a joke, mocking the white trash gangsters i grew up around.

who saw 'above the rim'? tupac walked around with one under his tounge. nas rapped about it "used to rap with a razor, keep it under my tounge"

im assuming it's an attempt to show how hard, yet agile you are...

although i doubt dmx would describe it as such...

Guest ilikeskulls.

[that's so fucking adorible.i remember when my cat was that small.now she all grown up and big.still cute...but kittens are too fucking adorible.cats are hands down the best animal ever.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ..oX..

i want a cat but im allergic... i think only to some kinds though... they're so cuddly and oooer...

i heard that if you do pcp once you will lose your allergy to cats. i'm not making this up, some dr. was trying to makeit in to some legitimate thing. but i doubt the law is gonna change on the use of pcp, just so people can have cats.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You wanna fuck up a cat for real? Cut off the whiskers on one side of their faces. Watch them lose complete control of themselves, then starve to death before they grow back. Beer,

El Mamerro

heh haha man in the second photo it kinds looks like youre squeezing the shit outta the thing.. anyhow

"if you put a line of tape from their head, to the base of their tail, they think they're underneath something, and they try to crouch down real low to get away from it, but they cant cause its stuck to em and its great fun.

and yes, if you wrap their paws in tinfoil, they freak out and jump all over the place."

shit....I have to go find a cat and try that stuff out.... hahahahahaha so um..this cat was living in the space under your floor??

Guest uncle-boy

i put a small paper bag on my cats head. it walked really slowly and carefully backwards, thinking it could back its way out. it was ha-ha hiliarious.:idea:

You wanna fuck up a cat for real? Cut off the whiskers on one side of their faces. Watch them lose complete control of themselves, then starve to death before they grow back. Beer,

oh....my....lawd....this is the best idea i've ever heard. let me go do it to my moms cat right now.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived