• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

seeking has a kitten

cute kitten. I like your kitten's eyes.

...my girlfriends cat is sittin' on my lap as i type this...the irony continues

matthewreallyboredandkillintimetill11thirteen.

Guest serpent of the light

what its name dude?

i feel bad masturbating, i don't want god to kill it...

heres my kitten with one of my other cats, 'Utah'.

the kitten doesnt exactly have a name yet...

if anyone read the story of my bathroom, the kittens came from the 'stranger' cat that kept crawling out of the hole.

Guest platapie

seeking soft side^

now that we know his weakness we can take him down now ban toagtehr and attack 12ozers!

Originally posted by avils

least you're getting some pussy now d00d..

:huh?:

Guest uncle-boy

thats a cute kitty cat.

i used to not like cats but then my girlfriend wanted a cat so we got a kitten. i now love cats and kittens, they are so awsome.

all this thread has done is give me hay fever...

is it true that if you wrap cats in tin foil they stick to the roof?...or just wishfull thinking..

Originally posted by seeking

yeah, i heard you the first time, i just dont care.

i just want some attention..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, you got some crazy cat foreshortening going on in those pictures. One's got a huge head, the other's got a huge ass. Kittens rock, I gotta get myself some sort of animal before I go insane. beer,

El Mamerro

Cat's are cool. I've got a kitten, his name is little orangey. His fur is really long, so he looks poofy, but he got wet the other day, and we saw how really not buff he was. "There's a little skinny kitten in the middle of all that fur!" We feed him enough, so chill 12oz. animal right's activists.

Cat fact: If you put something around a cat's "waist" it loses it's balance and can't walk. It'll walk a couple of steps and just fall over on one side. A scrunchy works well.

if you put a line of tape from their head, to the base of their tail, they think they're underneath something, and they try to crouch down real low to get away from it, but they cant cause its stuck to em and its great fun.

and yes, if you wrap their paws in tinfoil, they freak out and jump all over the place.

That's a bad ass tape trick, I'm gonna have to try that. Cat's are smart, but in a way they're kinda dumb. Like, I've seen a cat panic, and jump in front of a car, instead of staying still or going away from it.

I've also heard something like tape quarters to the bottom's of it's feet, and put it on the kitchen linoleum and scare the shit out of it. It'll be doing some burn out's in the same spot for like 10 seconds. Dunno, owner disgression is advised.

and yes, if you wrap their paws in tinfoil, they freak out and jump all over the place.

fair enough i guess...i probably would too...

taping quarters is the same as tinfoil. its a combination of their pads not being able to feel the ground, and i believe theres a sort of 'electric reaction' that takes place. like if youve ever put certain kinds of metal in your mouth, it has an acidic, uncomfortable sort of feel to it? same thing, but way more extreme.

seeking/cat knower abouter oner

like if youve ever put certain kinds of metal in your mouth, it has an acidic, uncomfortable sort of feel to it?

That is very weird, I know what you're talking about. I have no idea why I had metal in my mouth now that I think of it, I wasn't hungry.

dirty,

back in my trying to be part of mobb deep phase, i used to walk around with razor blades in my mouth... it used to happen all the time.

seeking/kitten sleeping in my lap oner