Pussy Juice, healthy?

Guest ArtvandaL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The correct and consistent use of latex condoms during sexual intercourse--vaginal, anal, or oral--can greatly reduce a person's risk of acquiring or transmitting STDs, including HIV infection. In fact, recent studies provide compelling evidence that latex condoms are highly effective in protecting against HIV infection when used for every act of intercourse.

This protection is most evident from studies of couples in which one member is infected with HIV and the other is not, i.e., "discordant couples." In a 2-year study of discordant couples in Europe, among 124 couples who reported consistent use of latex condoms, none of the uninfected partners became infected. In contrast, among the 121 couples who used condoms inconsistently, 12 (10%) of the uninfected partners became infected.

In another study, among a group of 134 discordant couples who did not use condoms at all or did not use them consistently, 16 partners (12 percent) became infected. This contrasts markedly with infections occurring in only 3 partners (2 percent) of the 171 couples in this study who reported consistently using condoms over the 2-year period.

Jah, im not really sure about the numbers, thus i had to do alittle research, this is what i found just off the internet...

I had a pretty big scare with an std a year ago, it makes you learn some shit. yah know?

steps in making your man juice taste better and whiter and the reson why:

eating celery means more volume.

don't eat meat because it makes it taste salty.

drink a lot of a certain juice so it will taste like that juice.

i heard you can't eat/drink dairy products. anyone know why?

please add to the list. i;d like to know what it'd take to have my girlfriend be "happy." that is...when i have a girlfriend.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by swif1

please add to the list. i;d like to know what it'd take to have my girlfriend be "happy." that is...when i have a girlfriend.

yeah, I'm interested too.

Guest ArtvandaL

so..............................

the answer is a collective "WE DONT HAVE A CLUE!" wether or not pussy juice is healthy.

I feel stronger than I used to.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Zack Morris

a friend of mine had a similar experience witht he first time he ate pussy. There was white stuff all around it and the girl said that normal and told him to just eat it. So he did...he told me it tasted like really really strong blue cheese.

that seriosly made that vomit taste pop up in my mouth..ughh..blue cheese is the nasiest tasting thing ever too.gross. :spent:

i dont know last time i went down on my girlfriend(well now its ex)but anyway i was goin down on her ron jeremy style and she got all tensed up as i built her up and as she loosened up what happend phhhhhoooooooot!!!!!!!!!!! she farted in my face it was horrible so i never went down on her again......who knows what im sayin and if ya dont then your no good at goin down under..

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

The correct and consistent use of latex condoms during sexual intercourse--vaginal, anal, or oral--can greatly reduce a person's risk of acquiring or transmitting STDs, including HIV infection. In fact, recent studies provide compelling evidence that latex condoms are highly effective in protecting against HIV infection when used for every act of intercourse.

This protection is most evident from studies of couples in which one member is infected with HIV and the other is not, i.e., "discordant couples." In a 2-year study of discordant couples in Europe, among 124 couples who reported consistent use of latex condoms, none of the uninfected partners became infected. In contrast, among the 121 couples who used condoms inconsistently, 12 (10%) of the uninfected partners became infected.

In another study, among a group of 134 discordant couples who did not use condoms at all or did not use them consistently, 16 partners (12 percent) became infected. This contrasts markedly with infections occurring in only 3 partners (2 percent) of the 171 couples in this study who reported consistently using condoms over the 2-year period.

Jah, im not really sure about the numbers, thus i had to do alittle research, this is what i found just off the internet...

I had a pretty big scare with an std a year ago, it makes you learn some shit. yah know?

thanx man. i was just curious. i have to get a blood test in a few days because im applying for a student visa in australia and it just got me curious because i slammed a couple girls in thailand and i was kinda sketched. they werent hoes or anything but thailands pretty fuckin sketchy no matter what. the first girl i thought the condom busted once so i went and filled it with water to make sure it was cool and it was. you have no fuckin idea how relieved i was. maybe you do if you had an std scare actually. but yea, cheers for the info.

peace

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by swif1

Pinapple juice will make your girl happy

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

is there a sexologist in the house?

Shamless self promotion is the closest we got 2 that.Your posts were helpful pointed out some things i wasnt aware of.But seriously it cant be that bad,lads have been eating out women since caveman times & i aint heard of any reported cases.It could be worse 4 ur health if u dont go down on ur girl coz shes gonna be pissed off big time.That yeast story is wak,i deffenatly slap her.If it smells way bad like a stench get outta there it aint right,commom sense will tell u that.

Im down 4 it no dout long as she keeps it all in order.

Archived