flixx outta boredummmm...

gusto

as far as i know and as far as my peers have told me there is no other ''gusto'', so im not trying to 'flex' anybody elses name but my own and sophmoric styles is right because ive only been writing for 2 years....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL

MONSTERKIDZ NEGATIVITY IS SO TIRED

MUST SUCK TO HAVE ALL THAT PENT UP FRUSTRATION

I'M A DICK TOO, BUT I'M NOT BITTER

MONSTERKIDZ, EVERY DAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE

REST OF YOUR LIFE DOG!!! TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE

DOWN! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO DO SOMETHING WITH

YOUR LIFE!!!

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by gusto

as far as i know and as far as my peers have told me there is no other ''gusto'', so im not trying to 'flex' anybody elses name but my own and sophmoric styles is right because ive only been writing for 2 years....

good hurry up and quit and become a raver

Im feelin it...wether your sophmore or freshman, crawling, or in diapers...who gives a fuck? Im lovin it. Keep the good work up. Only thing i think you could have done better was get a closer pic of those two chicks belly's, 'cause I cant really see it well :(. Pics blurry. Hope you get bored soon to post more tho :). Is there any way I can get contact with you? Or just hit me up at:

BizarreD12@hotmail.com

Keep up the good work. :D :D :D

Guest bustopjesus

i must say its dope. i personnaly enjoy stae2's name and style.more flics of his would be greatly appreciated..i am a fan of deem too. his style is tight..i see his style is sorta absorbed by his peers.

Re: some new york shit..

Originally posted by gusto

young cat from queens..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/pbe6063800be37ff0f530b225fa8d8ca2/fd9a56ef.jpg'>

I SHOWED IT THIS PICTURE TO SOME TOURISTS IN DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN AND HAD THEM GIVE THEIR OPINION AND THE RESULTS ARE IN...

CLICK HERE FOR THEM

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/pics.php?show=hitit_kayak.jpg'>

not bad... leave the name issue alone, it's true, it has been used before, but it was a backup name, and how much impact did Sien5 make with it? Enough for people to get their panties in a bunch over I guess...

At least he has some flicks to show and prove with. as for Mosterkidz, I've been wondering what YOU write for a while, because you never post anything, and... you always have something negative to say. Just post some of your shit for ONCE.. pls...

ever wonder who appreciates your existence?

Originally posted by YourWelcome

yo gusto, i was also wondering if you still got them flix from when you and a girl brought a film and everyone watched it. You should know what i mean, when i tried seeing them, all they were was red X's:o Pz bro.

before the rkelly tape was made public, yours truly and the people seen in the picture got a special preview of what the controversial video was about.... how you ask? one of the girls thats viewing the tape received a copy of the video from her cousin, and officer involved in the case. so we 'borrowed' school equipment, broke into a room and watched the video. here are 2 shots of the infamous..................r kelly tape..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/p1997f0752bd383e9cfde84cd2784203e/fd9656f2.jpg'>

^ gettin head

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/p26d8e4e35a26d95fb727af3131d768db/fd9656f3.jpg'>

^ eatin sum asssssssssssssssss

Archived