The Sadness Thread

-Rage-

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR ALL OF YOUR EMOTIONAL SPILLINGS:

Fuck. Why do people suck so much?

You think you've found someone great, but the little things get in your head. They do the most annoying shit. I know it shouldn't get to me, but fuck... Keep in mind this includes friends and relatives.

On top of that, I'm sick of waiting. For everything. Time is too slow for my lazy ass. I just want to see where I'll be in 7.36 years.

I always hated being asked 'Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, 20, 50 years, etc.' How the fuck should we know that? How can a person live that far in advance. I don't know about you, but I live day by day. Whatever happens, happens.

I'm out of college and poor as a mofo. I work a job that is supposedly "full-time", but I only get 25 hours a week.

Fuck this life and the next.

:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whoa buddy... you gotta keep it posi!

I totally understand what you're saying though, cause even I get stuck in a rut of hate and feeling no good. I always try and look to the brighter side of things. I suggest you put on some Inside Out and hit the repeat button my friend.

I must say though, on the sadness tip, I am a bit dissapointed there were no sketches.. it threw me off at first and then it dawned on me...

Anyways... you type "On top of that, I'm sick of waiting. For everything. Time is too slow for my lazy ass."

I'm tired of moving forward. Time goes by way too fast and that is what really brings me down aside from the fact that I have no relations with the females.

Anyways, sit back and relax, think of all the good, and say "Thank You."

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Whoa buddy... you gotta keep it posi!

its harder than it looks for some people man.

every day if it werent for a girl or a song or family i think itd be easier to just jump off a bridge and not have to go through the motions.

they upped my milligrams and this was the first day...no real change yet.

if youre ever down in the dumps try thinking about a person who has irrational and intrusive thoughts swirling through his brain 24/7. he knows they arent real and they are meaningless but the anxiety, depression and panic they cause make them feel all too real...thats me man. and its shit...but for every bad moment there are a bunch of good ones and i find that i notice them more often, which is good...

12oz helps too...free therapy!

Last week a guy was gonna jump off the bridge in front of my house. The cops closed off the street and everything. When I asked the cop what was goin on, he just said, " No big deal,it's just a jumper..",like he would be more interested in how his last fart smelled.

sometimes when i get blue i just go to the mall and make fun of all the people i deem appropiate to be made fun of.....you know like the girls who think theyre fly but have way to much make-up on....or fat chicks that wear those shirts that are to short and show their jelly rolls hangin low and shit........anyone want some gut butter!!!!!!!!

And we won't be breathing in that same sun again

None of this will ever surface again

How we get older, how we forget about each other

And the angel falls to the sky

Raised and coiled she blessed this day she did

And it rings our ears

She rarely flies anymore, burden broke her wings

And I know this ghost, I have seen it before

Young it is the dying too fast, too soon, I'll be okay

The air thins in the quick and our lips move but we hear no sound

She whispered "Every time you justify, another good in you dies"

Your faith and fear seared me, and love and you pull all the right strings

"How we get older, how we forget about each other," she said

Entwined within the sadder of days

whoops, I though it said the saddest day, I'm sorry. No, I'm not sorry, I love converge and hate everything else.

yeh.. i'm feelin pretty down today... i went to providence to see my girlfriend (she's doing the RISD pre-college shit...) and i only got to see her for about 2 minutes during her lunch break.. she got out of classes at 4... but the people i was with didn't want to stick around that long...

she calls just about every night... but it's just not enough... i have to see her, i have to feel her.. it's only been one week... but i miss her so much... she's off doing her art school stuff.... she's happy. she likes it there.. and i'm happy for her...

i have things to do as well... but every evening when i come home from the parlor i feel so bad because i won't see her that night... i won't be able to show her the things i drew that day... i won't be able to lay beside her and hold her until i fall asleep... i won't be able to kiss her goodnight... i won't be able to bid her sweet dreams... i just go home and lay in bed.. wait for her to call... we talk for 15 minutes... not our usual conversations either... we just try to fit in what happened that day into that time span.... which means she talks most of the time.. and it makes me feel so bad because i'm stuck in this place all alone while she is off in providence having the time of her life..

it's also bad because she's going to england from february until may.. and i keep thinking about how horrible that will be because i'm not going to be able to talk to her but once every few weeks.... not going to see her at all... and it worries me, because i wonder if she's going to always choose something that helps her carreer over love...

...sorry this post is so long... i've just been laying in bed soaking in it all day... and i don't have anybody to talk to really... so i let it all out here..

Guest ArtvandaL

i swear i was feeling loneley all day, although i really wasnt

I was sad all day to, I dont wanna explain why,

but what I'm tryin to say is, I just came back from puttin up 2 throwies and a tag on dope ass spots, I got a maaaad rush, it was great and now I feel much better! hahahahahaha wooooooooo!

Guest Hand Solo

Do you ever feel really fuckin' ugly? Like "next level" ugly... Alright yea sounding like a bitch (theres another point to make) but I mean honestly we live in a world where image becomes a helluvalot of importance and its pissing me off. Yea true in my own eyes ugly ppl make me sad, but its just getting annoying lookin in the mirror having some dude look back at ya who's all like woa...

Jack

Guest sneak
Originally posted by cornelius

yeh.. i'm feelin pretty down today... i went to providence to see my girlfriend (she's doing the RISD pre-college shit...) and i only got to see her for about 2 minutes during her lunch break.. she got out of classes at 4... but the people i was with didn't want to stick around that long...

she calls just about every night... but it's just not enough... i have to see her, i have to feel her.. it's only been one week... but i miss her so much... she's off doing her art school stuff.... she's happy. she likes it there.. and i'm happy for her...

i have things to do as well... but every evening when i come home from the parlor i feel so bad because i won't see her that night... i won't be able to show her the things i drew that day... i won't be able to lay beside her and hold her until i fall asleep... i won't be able to kiss her goodnight... i won't be able to bid her sweet dreams... i just go home and lay in bed.. wait for her to call... we talk for 15 minutes... not our usual conversations either... we just try to fit in what happened that day into that time span.... which means she talks most of the time.. and it makes me feel so bad because i'm stuck in this place all alone while she is off in providence having the time of her life..

it's also bad because she's going to england from february until may.. and i keep thinking about how horrible that will be because i'm not going to be able to talk to her but once every few weeks.... not going to see her at all... and it worries me, because i wonder if she's going to always choose something that helps her carreer over love...

...sorry this post is so long... i've just been laying in bed soaking in it all day... and i don't have anybody to talk to really... so i let it all out here..

man, im feeling you here. i no that this is just the worst feeling in the world ever. it sucks big time. kinda like wen my first love broke up with me. that hurts so much still....even tho ive moved on and shit...hurts so much im not gonna even consider chattin about it here. its satying in the cellar of my heart.

shit does heal. unfortuneately it just takes bare time. i found that catching up with friends who u didnt c while u were with her is good. going down the pub, painting, whatever. just dont stay at home moping around. it makes it worse.

peace

Archived