New terrorism

Guest deadlydnut

Guest deadlydnut

FBI, CIA, now know a large group of hackers working for the al quida, Will strike soon and stop running water supply, and electricity in our country(Will be in New York Times Tommorow)....Also Our president now has threatend that Yassar Arafat must step down from office after hearing a deal that he had donated 20 thousand dollars to palestinian terror groups...and if he doesnt that our country will "take action" and more of our soldiers will die because a country just wants their freedom from israel......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

you damn skippy im a hippie.

well maybe it already started, all of my cities lights went out, tarffic signals and everything but then again i live in cali.

jigsaw ...this is from cnn.com

moved from the other thread

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Information about both public and private computer systems that control the nation's infrastructure has been found in seized al Qaeda computers, government officials confirmed Thursday.

They said private industry and government agencies were made aware of that intelligence. Law enforcement officials said nothing was found that suggests there was any current plan to use the information as part of a terror plot -- or that the capability to carry out such a plan exists.

But congressional reports and others have pointed to vulnerabilities in private and public sector systems.

CNN has learned that toward the end of last year, investigators discovered a house in Pakistan run by al Qaeda that was devoted solely to training for cyber-warfare and hacking, according to coalition intelligence officials. One official described it as a place to study tactics, calling it a cyber-academy.

The scenarios about a "cyber threat" -- laid out Thursday in a Washington Post article -- have been discussed at length by then-FBI Director Louis Freeh and other FBI officials before Congress and in other public forums.

Physical threat 'much more worrying'

Mike Vatis, former head of the National Infrastructure Protection Center, talked about the issue in an interview with CNN more than a year ago.

"The things we have to worry about are critical infrastructure, such as electrical power systems, our government agencies, police and medical services," he said.

Vatis and others have said their concern is the possibility of a physical attack supplemented by cyber attack "such as shutting down the 911 system."

One U.S. intelligence official said Thursday it "overstates the capability" of al Qaeda and associated groups to conduct such cyber attacks.

Intelligence officials said the Post article is correct that intelligence gathered since Sept. 11 indicates a greater knowledge and interest level than had previously been assumed, but, said one, "The story suggests they've made more progress than we think they in fact have."

These officials said they are "much more worried" about the likelihood of physical acts of terrorism by al Qaeda.

Guest Stapler

I wouldnt be suprised if they do some sort of hacking i mean who ever thought they were going to slam 2 planes into the twin towers and then 1 into the pentagon???? Anything is possible.

Guest seno.oner

i think i could live without water or electricity for a while...id just drink gatorade or something until i needed water then id go to the lake. how do they have electricity in caves anyways?

Archived