Training Day

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

OK, i saw it last night, Makros is on...the movie kicks ass, i liked how 'coincidents' worked in there, denzel deserved the oscar all the way, a good surprise cause i'd never though i'd see him in a role like that. It reminded me 'Serpico' a lot (young al pacino flick) if you havent seen it, do so.

Both cop wives where hot as crap, which brings mr to the debating with my girl point...Was ethan hawk's wife dead in the end??? i'm preety sure she was alive, rewinded back to see that she's moving in the car after the russians roll, enlighten me.

Btw, denzel has some awesome lines to be quoted:

-Do you have a dick?

-yeah

-On the right and left of your dick there are pockets! search them and pay the bill!!!

haha

Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah, like edward norton always reminded of new kids on the block before 'american history X'...

yeah, i liked it. I saw it about three times.. once in the movie theater.

I also liked that fact that it was in one day, very interesting, the cast was cool, denzel played a great asshole in that movie, don't hate on dre, he was ok. the white guy i dont even know his name, was very good. the plot flowed.. and i liked the part on how they were gunna kick the white guys ass (the latinos) but they called up his cousin, that one girl.. who backed him up. for some reason, it was cool

end.

Originally posted by DEE38

yeah, i liked it. I saw it about three times.. once in the movie theater.

I also liked that fact that it was in one day, very interesting, the cast was cool, denzel played a great asshole in that movie, don't hate on dre, he was ok. the white guy i dont even know his name, was very good. the plot flowed.. and i liked the part on how they were gunna kick the white guys ass (the latinos) but they called up his cousin, that one girl.. who backed him up. for some reason, it was cool

end.

the latino's weren't going to kick his ass, they were going to straight 187 that cracker...

you ever had your shit packed in ese?

All thi=ose actors who played cholos in that part are fucken bitches, my homie got all stupid on some west LA party and punked the fool who took ethan hawk's gun, said he was a bitch,but still props for reppin LA Sur raza.

Archived