~>teXXXXXXXXXXXXXXas<~

cmeup

Originally posted by drunkard

the only thing that comes from texas is steers and queers and i don't see any horns on those pieces.

why the hell does everyone outside of texas say that? it gets annoying after hearin it so many times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

say tease u got any flix of vomits shit? ive seen his bombs very dope. but i havent seen any pieces by him

dont feel bad yo i aint never seen a vomit piece either but ill flick it when i doo see it anyhoo stay tuned for some BLINK, and some LEWIS up in here up in here

oh yeah and them new boys in town... MSG!!!!

Originally posted by cmeup

^^^^^ thats not really a 'piece' but whatever...

his bomb/pieces are better than that...

teaser

thanks for postin more piks...

yeah its basically just like his bombing, a little more detailed and on a legal wall. i've only seen him do one other thing that is more like a piece and i dont' got a flick of it.

..scaliwag... my bad. can you forgive me..

Originally posted by REGULATOR

Pause is tite...but wheres the fuckin bombing!?!? legal walls get boring to look at after a while

please believe these guys bomb like a mutha fucker to...

i just either dont catch some of it, and the shit i had to scan was just pieces type shit....

half of those arent legal..

tease

Guest whydontyudie

d00d like fetus is totally gay that little thing he did there is all he can do i mean godamn he defines jokcing a throw ahahahahahahaahaha

Archived