convince serpent not to joing the navy...

Guest serpent of the light

Guest serpent of the light

convince serpent not to join the navy...

I'm seriously considering joining said branch of the military. I'm also looking fairly seriously at the Coast Guard, so everyone try and convince me which one is better, or why i shouldn't join either.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria

i'd take the coast guard any day over the navy. you can learn valuable sailing skills in the coast guard and when you get out you can get a job as a captain of a ship making $60,000. i've heard terrible stories about the navy where people have to go into a submarine for 4 months, never seeing the sun once, and dudes doing homoerotic shit to entertain themselves.

id suggest against the military. but thats just me.

some people really do like it.

but the navy is wack as fuck. youre on a boat or a submarine for 6 months of the year. and you sleep in a cramped space. thats why all the navy guys are all pale and skinny and weak and shit. youre treated like a fucking veal.

coast guard is better because you stay in the US and shit.

but fuck it, dont go to the military.

i am joining the air force and heres 2 reasons why. they have the best housing out of any of the armed forces, shit looks like resorts compared to the others. and the second is their education. they now pay 100% for your education while your in. they also have there own community college which is americas most producing college out of any college. thats why i chose the air force.

o yes and the very most important thing is that you are never sent away for those 6 month tours like in the mariens navy and army.

woohoo go air force.

coming up in the new fiscal year, the marine corps will also pay 100% tuition for college and technical schools. so far i have 43 credits and ive never even once stepped into a college class, and hey guess what? it was all free. also, if youre married or have kids, you can now share your GI bill with them, you know, so you can ship off the ole wife and get her on her way to making money so you dont have to....:crazy:

Guest JIGSAW

Since were not friendy with palestine anymore nor arafat, if you join you'll be fighting their and it will be just like another black hawk down...

that was stupid...

who fucking cares?

i almost got killed in baltimore city last year...for what? nothing. random acts of violence....

a family friends son got shot in the face and died last week...over what? wrong person...

a freind of my roomate got hit by a drunk driver last weekend and died at the age of 19....19 years old

whats my point?

im more afraid of daily life here than there...

if its my time, let it be for SOMETHING at least... not for a fucking anureism or cancer...or some asshole with a gun who wants my money... some people will never understand....words cant describe some things...

Guest -sudz-

if you do join one, take the coast gaurd, they get to chase drug smugglers and shit. i saw it on america's most wanted one time.

Archived