Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eessee

what do u prefer?

Guest eessee

what do look for in a girl besides emotion and all that "important" shit i mean physically....

Guest GEAsusONEnep

"I like my guns stainless; prefer my bitches brainless."

I'm suprised rage wasn't all over this but...

there is a BAJILLION other threads like these, even a poll, its called "Favorite Part of Girls" I think... soooooooo why don't you be pro-active next time and look first?

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

there is a BAJILLION other threads like these, even a poll, its called "Favorite Part of Girls" I think... soooooooo why don't you be pro-active next time and look first?

I was too lazy to say it. Thanks JH! :D

i think that face dictates alot of it. i mean...i havent seen any girls who're fat and have a nice face. i mean...i've seen ugly faces on nice bodies, but most often, if a girl has a nice face and whatnot then the rest of her is going to be in good standing order. its something you have to think about i guess....

Guest eessee
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

then why u bother looking at this one.....i'll just add to the collection dog....:D :crazy:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this