stickers like whoa 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

dope...why is it everytime i try to order them stickers from the usps they dont send them? should i just go to the post office and lie myu ass of and tellem i need them to send shit out? peace....

Originally posted by PHYNE

dope...why is it everytime i try to order them stickers from the usps they dont send them? should i just go to the post office and lie myu ass of and tellem i need them to send shit out? peace....

i dont know, they always send them to me...try registering on their site with a new name and stuff, then see what happens...

Originally posted by PHYNE

...why is it everytime i try to order them stickers from the usps they dont send them? should i just go to the post office and lie myu ass of and tellem i need them to send shit out?

Or you can walk into the post office and grab a handful of stickers yourself.

Guest eessee
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Or you can walk into the post office and grab a handful of stickers yourself.

thats basically what i do i ask a couple of my boys to come with me....i usually stash up about 1,000 stickers a week and they don't trip....they usually ask what i'm taking them for and i'll be like i have a buisness and i need to send some stuff and they will be like oh okay but dont take to many and thats when they get racked to the extremes...

Guest Ser3adc

Re: ya for reals ..

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

whta kinda stickers! i cant get that good on cover over the red and blue parts

...those look like decos...i use decos on stickies and they cover those parts so u can even see em...2 centz.:D

Guest ..oX..

the one with the long letters and the one right under it are fresh liek whoa i found a penny... damn my keyboard beeped cuz i typed too fast...

like whoa! stunta...

Originally posted by big PERM

im feelin the first one and the tall letters alot, what kind of white pen is that?

its just a white out pen...i believe its a Bic, but i peeled off the label so im unsure...it kinda resembles a tampon haha....

thanks everyone for your input, keep it coming...ill post more stickers if i can get some requests for it...just let me know if i should post more...peace

Originally posted by crackatinnie

the purple one is the dopest thing i have ever seen!

and you like nine inch nails, what are you def?

and the purple one is the dopest thing i have ever seen!

thanks...and no i dont like nine inch nails, i drew that on my desk in like seventh grade...i listen to hardcore now..and emo, sike

Archived