MAYNARD FROM TOOL...DEAD?

Guest Good Morning Captain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no fucking way...no way..what the fuck dude..no way....please dont let that be true....what the fuck...well...its on techtv..its a reliable source..fuck....one of my favorites of modern rock...fuck man...i feel weird....what the hell man...rest in peace...

yes

yes i agree with beardo...this is bigger than it seems (if true at all)....techtv? i think not....fox, cbs, wgn, they would have all already covered this. not to mention the story doesnt make sense...there isnt evidence in the story...support beams break and 'thousands' of pounds of equipment fall on, crush, and KILL only one man

we'll see...if it isnt reported on fox than you know it didnt happen...damn Walter Jacobson

Guest JIGSAW

well wait a moment, try watching mtv news, they might cover it if its true...but most of the time techtv is true..

lies.

that shit looks like it was written by a fucking 15 year old journalism student. he was killed instantly, yet billy reported hearing 'screams of agony, then silence'? nonsense.

plus, if anyone has ever seen a vocal recording booth, THERE IS NO PA SYSTEM IN IT.

Guest Good Morning Captain

You make a good point. If its not true it must be some publicity stunt. The whole senerio with the roof callapsing while he is recording seems a bit much.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

was i rappin to any of you crackers in the Tool chatroom on their site tryin to dig to the bottom of this?

they said im full of shit, which i am.

Reasons it's a fake:

1. You cannot respond with a comment on the article

2. The link TO the article itself (located on the right hand column as "Maynard James Keenan, 1964-2002") in fact links to an article on The Segway

3. You cannot e-mail or print the article from the page itself

4. The authors name anly links to Techtv's main page

5. http://www.techtvfansite.com/jazybones/cgi...2,00,39,08.html

• 5 weeks later...

Archived