kuk?

Guest TheNorthFace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by *Repent*

on the topic of ents kuk, when did he stop caring about his tags, he used to have a nice hand, now all of the sudden he seems to not really give a crap.

i remember seeing dope pace, locust, and ents tags and labels. one ents that said "drunk at noon" now that's just says it all to me. ninties 206 por vida

he never cared about graff!

Originally posted by giantone

KUK!? You should see Oakland. Top crew in the 'hood. no doubt.

I got up next to Sect a bunch in fucking Tokyo! KUK is rocking shit.

Anybody heard of Smoke? I'm not sure if he's KUK, but regardless, he's got the freshest handstyles and throw-ups I've seen in years.

-GIANT-

The Skullz - Oaktown

fa sho the dopest handstyles. is he still doing the ones shaped like a rifle? but not kuk.

kuk is up here in tokyo...god knows how many japanese sluts they are fuckin...yea giant i saw some of your stuff here..up alot in shibuya....sect has tons of fuckin bombs here but i was only able to flick one...how much pussy you get here..japanese girls are so easy, but i still didnt get any....FUCK

Originally posted by REGULATOR

kuk is up here in tokyo...god knows how many japanese sluts they are fuckin...yea giant i saw some of your stuff here..up alot in shibuya....sect has tons of fuckin bombs here but i was only able to flick one...how much pussy you get here..japanese girls are so easy, but i still didnt get any....FUCK

LOL thats the funnyest shit ive heard all damn day.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by soopafeen

pretty gay how they blur out people who arnt kuk or friends in the pictures.

why should we give fame to dickheads we don't like? let those hoes post their own shit.

fucking get-along gang ass mo-fo..

this shit is about supremecy..not sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Wrong

Originally posted by LandMines

Stun never left FST. He is still crew and pushing it always. People have been on the net in MN posting fake posts by stun to start stupid internet beef.

kind of random in a kuk topic, but ok.

the only spot stun and his buster ass boys hit is intermedia arts, and then they wonder why people dick all of their shit. fuck those bitches, especially for saying fst is better than nts.

Archived