Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stapler

Car + Speed + Cops = this

Guest Stapler

Yeah this happened about a week ago. 2 friends died in it and another was left in a coma. This hit me really hard due to the fact i only saw them before i left for Japan and never expected them to be dead before i got back to Australia. So the motto of the story is NEVER STEAL CARS. Cause the person driving isnt going to stop and get arrested that easily and they arent going to stop the car and let you out.

yeah sory that you have to actually open the pics. but please do you will actually learn something from them.

I keep trying to get the pics on they dont have the bodies or anything in the car but if you can actually tell it is a car from a glance. The car was torn to shreds it is a miracle anyone survived

Guest platapie

that sucks royally buddy. but why would you want to post the pics of the accident or whatever?

Guest Stapler

If you have looked at the pics you would understand why and i am doing this in the hopw that for those would be car thieves not TO THINK TWICE ABOUT NOT GETTING INTO A STOLEN CAR OR DRIVING ONE

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont see any picture......?

maybe its better that i dont

sorry to hear

i have also had friends die due to drunkenness and cars combined together, its sad but i guess its what happens right?

sorry for your lose...

but

you shouldnt steal cars or be in one because ITS NOT RIGHT.

Guest eessee
Originally posted by yoink

yeah sorry to hear about that

ditto...:o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this