los angeles

blame

Secret is definately the best travel guide ever.

If you want good tacos, go to Tito's Tacos.. its on S. Sepulveda, a lil after Venice. You will thank me.

The first time I ate there when I lived in L.A.... I was like, holy shit these are some good fucking tacos.. :: sipped my sprite :: what the fuck? even the sprite tastes good?!?!

yup, good fucking food!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22
Originally posted by DEE38

Secret is definately the best travel guide ever.

If you want good tacos, go to Tito's Tacos.. its on S. Sepulveda, a lil after Venice. You will thank me.

The first time I ate there when I lived in L.A.... I was like, holy shit these are some good fucking tacos.. :: sipped my sprite :: what the fuck? even the sprite tastes good?!?!

yup, good fucking food!

Yup Titos tacos is some damn good food. Also hit The Apple Pan on pico across from the westside pavillion, get a hickory burger. Best burgers!!!

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by Pistol

Oh yeah I uh almost forgot. If you wanna meet a bunch of writers go to Griffith Park and wander into the forest area. Make sure you take a camera.

:lol: :lol: ....Oh shit......:lol: :lol:

Guest post.
Originally posted by Secret

11. Try In-N-Out Burger. Some people say it's overrated, but hey! It's cheap, it's fresh, and it's damn good.

and if you're vegetarian, they make the bestest grilled cheese with grilled onions whoopie!!!

p.s. is that Kujo?

High Priest, don't you love it when theres 10 million graffiti writers chillin in front of the hip hop stores with their black books open, making stickers, attracting attention, trading stickers, showing off who signed their lil book, and acting reallllllly important?

Some even pass out flyers to the next dialated peoples concert!

I mean shit, i've met some cool heads around melrose, then theres 99% who blow me away with how hard they're trying to impress other people with their "hip hop" knowledge. These cats are the people who went on napster in 1999 to download anything that says "underground hip hop", read the ultimate hip hop bible, subscribed to while you were sleeping, looked up "GRAFFITI LEGEND'S AND THIER HISTROY" on yahoo.com (just so they know who you talk about when you mention some big dawgs) eat sleep breathe hip hop, rock tribal gear and say FUCK ECKO, (but secretly have an ecko sweater stashed in their drawer that they wear ever cold december)... and last but not least they've got a home made calender with nothing but Saber pieces for every month, including the famous L.A. river piece (which is also the calender's front page.)

And the women, yes yes yall, the women.. rocking that sexy lil kangol hat with the extra fat laces on those new baby blue shelltoes, with a messenger bag meant for keeping records made for djays... in your cute lil hoodie jackets, talkin bout "yo, my brother is a bboy, i tried it once, im a bgirl now too." and not to mention they're out renting the hip hop bible from their homeboys to be bout it bout it too, and secretly mad dogg other girls who know the real deal bout hip hop. why? because THEY want to be the only cool girl around who knows whats up with hip hop.. no other girl can know... because if another girl likes hip hop as much as she does.. then the guys into hip hop are gunna jock her too. word to all 5 allahs.

Oh and I forgot about how some can be actually cool, and not give a shit, and do what they do, just to do it.

What the fuck. U have a lil to much angst towards melrose. It is what it is, i aint trying to stress over it.

High Priest, don't you love it when theres 10 million graffiti writers chillin in front of the hip hop stores with their black books open, making stickers, attracting attention, trading stickers, showing off who signed their lil book, and acting reallllllly important?

Some even pass out flyers to the next dialated peoples concert!

I mean shit, i've met some cool heads around melrose, then theres 99% who blow me away with how hard they're trying to impress other people with their "hip hop" knowledge. These cats are the people who went on napster in 1999 to download anything that says "underground hip hop", read the ultimate hip hop bible, subscribed to while you were sleeping, looked up "GRAFFITI LEGEND'S AND THIER HISTROY" on yahoo.com (just so they know who you talk about when you mention some big dawgs) eat sleep breathe hip hop, rock tribal gear and say FUCK ECKO, (but secretly have an ecko sweater stashed in their drawer that they wear ever cold december)... and last but not least they've got a home made calender with nothing but Saber pieces for every month, including the famous L.A. river piece (which is also the calender's front page.)

And the women, yes yes yall, the women.. rocking that sexy lil kangol hat with the extra fat laces on those new baby blue shelltoes, with a messenger bag meant for keeping records made for djays... in your cute lil hoodie jackets, talkin bout "yo, my brother is a bboy, i tried it once, im a bgirl now too." and not to mention they're out renting the hip hop bible from their homeboys to be bout it bout it too, and secretly mad dogg other girls who know the real deal bout hip hop. why? because THEY want to be the only cool girl around who knows whats up with hip hop.. no other girl can know... because if another girl likes hip hop as much as she does.. then the guys into hip hop are gunna jock her too. word to all 5 allahs.

Oh and I forgot about how some can be actually cool, and not give a shit, and do what they do, just to do it.

I dont really listen to hip hop, On occasion i will... but id rather listen to Blues or Drum and bass (Haydn is pretty far up on the list as well).. so more often not when kids are preaching about Dilated Peoples or Awol one,Who ever there new "Underground" craze is i just tune that shit out.

What bothers me more then anything are the squater kids on every corner asking for change, Mostly in part because i know the regulers down there and almost all of them with exception of a few come from middle class familys and never walk out the door with a $20 in there wallet... But hey its there thing, why should i bother wasting my breath to complain?

Guest Daddy_Screw

^^i like when he's sittin in the tub and Michelle Pfeiffer's like, 'can't u stop saying 'fuck'?', then he changes the channel and theres pelicans on the tv and he says 'look at the pelicans!!fly pelicans!!!'

LOL!

Guest Daddy_Screw

^^i also like the part when that bank manager comes to his coke-palace to convince him to keep banking his money at his bank,then when he leaves Tony's like, 'That PRICK!'

u got a picture for that too?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by post.

p.s. is that Kujo?

Yes. You, sir, win the prize. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest post.
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yes. You, sir, win the prize. Beer,

El Mamerro

that's ma'am, gracias....

Pinks on melrose and labrea. tommys is perfect when drunk at 4 am. go down whittier blvd at night and try some burrito stands, but be carefull, thetruck called hugos on 3rd and indiana. Manuels el tepeyac on evergreen,order a hollenbeck or taquito plate, that place is a eastlos institution!la is mexican food heaven. Find the LA river, be careful but look around the river and youll see, but be very very careful, especially if youre white.People underestimate the east side of lA and they really miss out. Pico rivera indoor swapmeet on slauson,or any hoody swapmeet.Pistol must be my fucken brother or some shit cuz we were raised on the same food spots. Cheetahs strip club on hollywood by sunset, free on mondays.I enjoy ghetto hoods, LA is full of them, hundreds of square miles of trouble.Plum tree inn in chinatown.Cielito Lindo on the corner of olvera street.Baragons on sunset in echo parque.I could go on for days, what area of LA you plan to visit,my mom is queen of finding good grub.

Guest BotchdSurgry

You're all right, I fucking love Melrose to death ..do us part.

Didn't kujo have a more monsterous fro?

For quite a while if my memory serves me right...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yes, he did. A much bigger fro, one that was affected by gravity. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived