NYC -bombing. pieces. rollers. trucks

PGHMINUSONEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -40 trooper

now close you eyes imagine a bootleg tae bo tape stand and some fake coogie t shirts and you've been to canal!

that's my favorite rat by Rate, "Hey Toys! I'll gnaw your faces off!". resk is damn good. I like his handstyles and the magic green goo that I've seen him and UFO sporting of late. I like the hot pink Katsu skull, seen a few ragged by KGKASS...:rolleyes: monster project is the shit. I don't know why people hate on it so much. monsters ARE the realness. not graffiti? who cares...:rolleyes:

Guest Can you sign my book???

Whats laughable is how defensive, and bitch like people get, when an opinion is voiced, regardless of how vaguely its aimed...Im glad to hear your team is puttin in work, time to take out the rusto wedged up near your colon....And bushwick, I was there last weekend...Go figure, you dont know me.........

Guest MAS 1 DAC

my bad disco, i wasnt trying to be a dick, i was just being sarcastic..

it's all love in this chat...

:dazed:

like i said, i am the number one complainer when it comes to these matters. so obviously one if not both of your comments applies to me. i dont care if you want to admit it. so why dont we leave it at that, because internet arguments, while very amusing and effective at passing the long days at my desk is annoying to others.

acro!!acro!!!read all about it.

• 3 months later...

this thread is pretty legit...

all the illegals are cool. the ces and loomit are pretty I guess but the omni chino look far tuffer. the legal trucks are lame. o'clock is most ill.

the doorways with the tags are the best. why cant every town be like nyc??

bump bump bump

Archived