Collections, anyone?

Harpo Marx

I collect....

- Rage Against The Machine stuff... last time I checked I had over 45 ratm shirts among other stuff

- Inside Out stuff (some rare colored vinyl included)

- CD's (850+ and counting)

- DVD's (60 and counting)

- a lot of old school collecting cards ( i.e. Marvel sets 1, 2, and 3....and some other random sets)

- Autographs (from music to sports)

- Concert tix ( I have a huge three ring binder full)

- Concert set lists

- Guitar picks

- Used tissues :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My collections include:

A truck load of old baseball and football cards when I was a kid. I also have an uncut press sheet of football trading cards...Pinnacle brand I believe

Bikes...CAPS you ever want to get rid of those Schwinns, give me a hollah.

Die cast cars...mainly old Porsches

Match books...I was a pyro in my younger years

Garbage Pail Kids

Vintage Playboys from the 60's and 70's. 25th anniversary issue has Marilyn Monroe in it

coins

watches

shot glassess

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Random Fun Fact #566:

http://www.alaskan-kayak.com/caputoland/Images/jafco/gijoes.jpg'>

The first black G.I. Joe action figures were modeled after the Industrial Design department head at my (former) school. While sculptors were carving his likeness into clay positives for molding rubber, he was leading the way as the main designer of the legendary Mr. Potato Head.

It's not every day you get taught by a real life-sized GI Joe action figure. Thank you very much for your time. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: I don't collect shit.

Re: Re: wellllllllllllll

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hot shit caps... the big G or the little G? those machines are fuckin rad... also, have you seen grime's deck collection? it is quite extensive...

Big G.... number 69 hand numbered.... I haven't seen his decks. He is supose to come back through town soon. I grew up with him back in the day. That grump tought me how to ride a launch ramp.

CAPS

• 7 years later...

The diversion of the lonely...or maybe the crazy.

Bottles: Nothing special or worth anything. These are the ones I thought worth displaying.

DSCN2601.jpg

DSCN2605.jpg

DSCN2606.jpg

DSCN2607.jpg

South African art made from junk. Locals in SA consider tell me only tourists buy this stuff but I thought most of it is cool.

Baobab tree from wire.

DSCN2608.jpg

DSCN2611-1.jpg

DSCN2610-1.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

Another Baobab. People who have seen my photos of photos in the NY thread may recognize this.

DSCN2612.jpg

sports memorablia.

1 gold/home Laker Kobe jersey signed*

2 white/home alternate home Kobe jerseys with 08 MVP patch signed*

1 16x20 Photo autographed by both Michael Jordan & Magic Johnson*

1 James Worthy autographed basketball

Nov. 79 Sports Illustrated with Magic Johnson on the cover

John Wooden signed photo I got in person

Howie Long signed football

Laker & Dodger pennants

a few skateboards

day of the dead stuff

books

ink

art

*Upper Deck Authenticated. /nofakes

^^^yeah me too.(the graff pics) i dont collect anything 4 the last 10 years i guess. but i have a decent baseball card collection. and as a kid i collected rubberbands? i was a wierd kid but i had like 1500. lol

im considering collecting throwback jerseys of my fav players when i was growing up. i have 3 88 lenny dykstra

82 tim wallach

83 andy van slyke.

i used to collect baseball and football cards before prices got outta hand in the mid 90's.

I'm trying to get a little collection of old playboys. from the 70-80's.

YO! This is the only post I read after the first, dude I could have hooked you up with this. My boy's dad had damn near every playboy from like 1968 to the early 90's, and I mean like maybe missing two of them. We cleaned out his garage in like '03 and he gave us them. We tried to flip it on ebay, craigslist, etc. Apparently it's not worth as much as you'd think, my boy ended up selling it for like $200 or some shit.

Archived