Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest im not witty

out my window

Guest im not witty

im so bored. so heres what it looks like out my window, eba00215109f00000018.jpg

thats the pool where almost nightly freaky sorority girls come to skinny dip or fuck their boyfriends or just be loud and lame in general.

post whats out your window, if your as bored as i am

well, there are blinds and a shade that's covering my window. without them, i see a wooden fence.

Its blue!

When I was like, 4.. i thought the world was supposed to be brown cuz I have brown eyes. I thought people with blue eyes see the world in blue, and green eyes in green....

That flick brought back flashbacks.. :)

Guest im not witty

cause its 10pm and there are no chicks, they usually dont get hoppin till around 3 or 4 am.

and im bored now.

next time they are out, ill see what i can do.

Guest platapie

waiting til it gets later for the girls........

Guest im not witty

blurry pics of my freind cheating on his girlfriend outside my window coming soon!

Guest im not witty

sorry these are so blurry, ill do a play by play.

here we see my freind we'll call him d-queer. hes with a girl thats not his girlfreind. see d queer as he contemplates jumping the fence to the pool with the fat girl he met at the bar

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00215109f00000019.jpg'>

whoops! now we see (except you cant see so im tellin ya) d-queer starting to climb the fence, in a second, girl from bar is going to start taking off his pants. trust me.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00215109f00000020.jpg'>

the crowning shot, (yea i know they suck, its a webcam stuck out the window at 3 in the mornin, gimme a break) this is d-queer pulling his pants up from around his ankles. shortly thereafter they abandoned the pool idea and bounced, only to be followed by me and amitoolate. DONT GO HOME D-QUEER< YER GIRLFRIENDS PASSED OUT ON YOUR COUCH, REMEMBER!!!!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00215109f00000021.jpg'>

Guest Daddy_Screw

theres a graveyard when i look out the window.whenever i get hungry, i just go across the road and feast on some decaying body parts.hyuk hyuk!

...and its a shame ol d-queer didnt take chubby bar girl to his room

cause im not witty and amitoolate were hidin in the closet waitin to spoil somethin!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this