--------The-------

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

hooray

thanks again crow, I'll show him tomorrow. seen him tonite after he got done drinking alone in the yard again. what a weirdo.the other The is pretty good too, but I bet he hasn't been around since 94. suckas

Guest catwash

Re: hooray

Originally posted by cheesecurd

thanks again crow, I'll show him tomorrow. seen him tonite after he got done drinking alone in the yard again. what a weirdo.the other The is pretty good too, but I bet he hasn't been around since 94. suckas

hey tell "the" i sent him a pack but it came back did he move???

tell him 2 hit me up with some flicks--up to 50 i can match.......

ka ka ka ka:idea:

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

The Italian ""THE" takes the cake. English comes in second. The freight guy is just bad. He gets disqualified.

i was thinking the same thing, until i saw the BBOY pose in front of the italian THE..that knocked forza italia back to the "DUE" spot...and bumped the brit to ONCE....the yank remains in bronze medal position because that shit is just "ehhhh".

as beyonce knowles once said "its not hot..."

Originally posted by xhobox

THEROCK.... those flicks are really old and not really like anything he's doing now... he's one of my friends and probably one of the funnest guys to paint with... keep riding that bike kid.

Well, just because you think he is a cool guy, it doesnt make me like his graffiti. If he is doing better shit now then post flicks of it and stop embarassing him. As a matter of fact, I will keep riding my bike. Its fun, just like doing drugs, you should do some.

Guest cheesecurd

wish I knew how to post...you'll catch one in your area soon enough. and if you ask me, 40 burners, 2 of which are solo e2e's aint' too bad for a full blown alchoholic. in the meantime, you win internet kids.

Guest cheesecurd

oh yeah

who are you again hobo? and crow...if you give me somewhere to email or something it would be in your best interest to drop a line, he developed 17 rolls with his tax returns... lots of ill stuff...course I already got first pick.

Re: oh yeah

Originally posted by cheesecurd

who are you again hobo? and crow...if you give me somewhere to email or something it would be in your best interest to drop a line, he developed 17 rolls with his tax returns... lots of ill stuff...course I already got first pick.

kupas@aol.com

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Well, just because you think he is a cool guy, it doesnt make me like his graffiti. If he is doing better shit now then post flicks of it and stop embarassing him. As a matter of fact, I will keep riding my bike. Its fun, just like doing drugs, you should do some.

i don't really care if you like his graffiti or not... you're opinion isn't that important... fly away internet kid.

Originally posted by xhobox

i don't really care if you like his graffiti or not... you're opinion isn't that important... fly away internet kid.

HAHAHAHAHA. That some funny shit. Internet kid, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just keep saying that to yourself. Im just some internet toy that has only been writing for a year, all I do is draw in my book and come on this site. I paint in my backyard on a piece of plywood. Can you sign my book so I can bite your style?

Archived