tryin with a little help from my friends...

cornhustlah

Originally posted by PHYNE

whats the deal with that tree in the middle of the tracks?:idea:

maybe that line doesnt run anymore? or there just a big ass tree in the middle of the tracks that had managed to not get ran over, hoo knows and bump for elites i like your shit dog:p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe this shit is still up... everybody happy tho? i took out most of my solo fliks, left all the team-up flicks... all good? no, of course not. because the internet is a place full of self-centered fools (like me) and no-face jerks to talk shit, vent their frustrations and express their opinions - as stupid as they may be...and its IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy, let alone the few you actually meant to reach. so, if everyones done talkin they shit or whatever, im finna take down this thread in 5 days....peace.

elotes as in corny...has potential I would say.

best one is that hear...he was so close to being dope with that one. Keep it up who knows in 2-3 years from now yal could rock. 98% of all writers don't last more than 2 years...

i cant believe this shit is still up... everybody happy tho? i took out most of my solo fliks, left all the team-up flicks... all good? no, of course not. because the internet is a place full of self-centered fools (like me) and no-face jerks to talk shit, vent their frustrations and express their opinions - as stupid as they may be...and its IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy, let alone the few you actually meant to reach. so, if everyones done talkin they shit or whatever, im finna take down this thread in 5 days....peace.

........closing in 5,4,3,2,.............................

just fucking with you.........:D

Originally posted by MiroslvSatan

elotes as in corny...has potential I would say.

best one is that hear...he was so close to being dope with that one. Keep it up who knows in 2-3 years from now yal could rock. 98% of all writers don't last more than 2 years...

...now this is sarcasism i could live with.

Just quit writing, you have no talent, chicago sux anyway.....................................................................................................................fuck all you internet cock fondlers...... get at me ELOTES ONE, HE STILL ROCKs ALL YOUR MOTHERS

i have no problem with someone posting their own stuff if it's good [which i think this stuff is]..it's just when someone repeats posting the same 5 flicks in different self started threads with ''yo we run shit captions'' or something like that next to it is for the birds...perhaps next time throw in a few trains you caught also.....

Guest HELEX

Besides all the bullshit ive caught two of his cars out here in the west..

I like it, i like it alot!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by cornhustlah

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

True - Dead - me

it looks to me like you got a little crush on pop-quiz...

Archived