fuck that nike corporate america bullshit

asianf50

man just last night i was watching the news and i saw this special about my hometown of Saigon. Man, those motherfuckers are paying my people only $2 / week. Fuck that corporate shit! But I like to wear their shoes though. I don't want them to have my money, so I gank 'em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

stealing shit like that is better than buying, but sporting the check on your shoes is just more advertising for them.

lose/lose situation i think.

good one mang...who would have thought that someone with striking resemblence to a certain teen idol would be thinking the same things as me.saying that you "gank em" is truely rediculous..but ill continue...you say fuck corporate america yet from what i see you support it in every single way.there's a lot more going on with corporate america than shoes and sweatshops..i suggest you read up and lose the slang.its so typical..."fuck that corporate america shit dog...i just gank that shit so i can be a fuckin thugs yo..and so i can look fuckin flossy in my triple 5 soul son"....no.sorry man...the world stretches beyond that...i love you good bye

Originally posted by Wilt

good one mang...who would have thought that someone with striking resemblence to a certain teen idol would be thinking the same things as me.saying that you "gank em" is truely rediculous..but ill continue...you say fuck corporate america yet from what i see you support it in every single way.there's a lot more going on with corporate america than shoes and sweatshops..i suggest you read up and lose the slang.its so typical..."fuck that corporate america shit dog...i just gank that shit so i can be a fuckin thugs yo..and so i can look fuckin flossy in my triple 5 soul son"....no.sorry man...the world stretches beyond that...i love you good bye

look bro, we all in this shiet together mang. it don matter if i speak in ebonics mang. thats how i was raised m'fucka. you try typing with fo fingers and one eye i can barely see out of. i gotta hunchback too. And a snaggletoof. I'm sad. Can you be my friend?

Originally posted by DETO

i always have rocked nike, my first shoes were nike my mom still has them. i have every pair of jordans ever made i have always worn nike, and the little fucks who make them fucked up the stitching on my jordan 15's. :mad: but oh well...............Just Do it!

http://a1276.g.akamai.net/7/1276/975/8af1501963d49d/www.nike.com/g1/logo_orange.gif'>

there isnt anything wrong with them. but man those little fucks are my ppl mang. but damn i mean i dont suffer from back pains cause i wear the ones with the air sacks in them.

Originally posted by DETO

i always have rocked nike, my first shoes were nike my mom still has them. i have every pair of jordans ever made i have always worn nike, and the little fucks who make them fucked up the stitching on my jordan 15's. :mad: but oh well...............Just Do it!

http://a1276.g.akamai.net/7/1276/975/8af1501963d49d/www.nike.com/g1/logo_orange.gif'>

I think skimp on some glue and stiching to sell. That's why the shoes get fucked sometimes.

fucking little bastards.

Originally posted by cmeup

:rolleyes:

your lucky your people are getting those $2 mutha fucka...

ever since they caught nike using them sweat shop kids...

tha shoe qualtiy has gone to fucking shit...

tell your peoples to get on tha ball!!! :lol:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :heated: :beat:

man you are gay every comment you ever make in every forum you have been to has SUCKED!!!!!!

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by asianf50

I don't want them to have my money, so I gank 'em.

You really think Nike is losing money from you stealing a pair of air forces? Nah, the store you stole them from is losing money. Remember that black dude with four kids working for 6.50/hour that fitted them shoes for you? He works for minimum wage now because theft occurred during his shift. Thanks a lot you big asian jerk.

If I had any decency I wouldn't wear nikes. But since I'm so vain, I always buy the new jordans and I always buy a new pair of uptowns every month. Thank you starving little Li Nugen from Saigon who works for 3 corn kernels an hour!

Guest Dyptheria

just like the person above me said, when you steal them, the store loses money, not nike. in fact, the store still has to pay nike for that pair, so essentially, you are giving money directly to nike. plus, by wearing them, you are indirectly advertising for them.

fuck nike. i will never wear a pair of those.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

in Afghanistan they start you working when your 5 and you get 5 cents an hour. Thats, what, A dollar for 20 hours of work?

We are damn lucky to live in America.

Archived