KEYS SKETCHES.....CHECKIT

KEYS TBM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

You got any flciks of work from Sydney. I am from Melbourne but am in japan at the moment if you post some ill be happy cause i cant be fucked looking at Aus graff sites. Peace

Guest newyuckshity

HA HA! borris the blade..

umm lets see.

KEY... cod tfp sv tdr bronx freight killer.

paints with cav sien5 cope and sento

nyc's own.

thanks for the comments....

yes i can paint it, what good is doin it on just paper.....

and for the millionth time im not changing my tag coz key

in ny writes it - good on him its a tag with good letters... Funnny how everyone who questions my tag doesnt actually post thiers in thier username... i can bet you someone around the world writes your tag aswell. my opinion.

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by KEYS TBM

thanks for the comments....

yes i can paint it, what good is doin it on just paper.....

and for the millionth time im not changing my tag coz key

in ny writes it - good on him its a tag with good letters... Funnny how everyone who questions my tag doesnt actually post thiers in thier username... i can bet you someone around the world writes your tag aswell. my opinion.

the letters K E Y are good letters unfortunately you cant seem to do anything with them.

believe it or not i didnt even want to post my original comment cause of your toy drawings. plus they are only drawings and i didnt even take this thread seriously. but if you met Big Key i think you would change your tune. believe it or not there was a kid who had my name here and i fought him for it.

if you dont want to change your tag just put a Jr. at the end MATE.

quote:

the letters K E Y are good letters unfortunately you cant seem to do anything with them.

believe it or not i didnt even want to post my original comment cause of your toy drawings. plus

they are only drawings and i didnt even take this thread seriously. but if you met Big Key i think

you would change your tune. believe it or not there was a kid who had my name here and i

fought him for it.

if you dont want to change your tag just put a Jr. at the end MATE.

You seem to be missing the point of my arguement.... i still dont know your tag - bet you someone writes it where i live, so no im not changing it.

If you dont like my sketches fine i can live with that, i wasnt trying to please you, if you think your better PLEASE post some of your sketches who knows you might be good at graffiti to????? or maybe not?????

or you might just get bagged by people hiding under anonymous names...

Archived