check out these mother lovers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
....oh, and could someone please be so kind as to fill me in on curve's situation? i havent been reading up, i dont know him but im from philly so you understand i would like to know what happened and hows he is doing...thanks... [/b]

curve fell through a 2 story roof while painting a str8 letter with esteme and somone else, and went into a coma . he is now out of the coma. but i hear he has to learn to walk again. he is in wheel chair right now. and said he wants to bomb southstreet in the wheelchair hahahah

i heard about this from by boy NUT a close freind of curves , nut went to the hospitail to see him .

peace

Originally posted by da burg

curve fell through a 2 story roof while painting a str8 letter with esteme and somone else, and went into a coma . he is now out of the coma. but i hear he has to learn to walk again. he is in wheel chair right now. and said he wants to bomb southstreet in the wheelchair hahahah

i heard about this from by boy NUT a close freind of curves , nut went to the hospitail to see him .

peace

thanks for the 411...at least he is alive and recovering, too many great writers are passing these days...

Guest JIB37

Yo "kasmoney",

Why are you always on here jocking these kids? I know this kid who went to school with you and he says you are and always were a complete fucking toy. I know for a fact that I have never seen you up. This guy even said that the boy RONIN beat you down in front of half of the fucking school for going over his piece. Is this true? Would you care to comment on it?

Mr. Night, is that who I think it is?

• 2 months later...
Guest crack is wack

glad the post was fixed and damn those canadian boxes travel looks like that line got hit by everyone and their moms from my hometown.. i need to find where everyone else paints fr8s it sucks no one knows about my spots...... yeahhhhhhhhhhh right. good shit though super bump for won the hoe banger

I really dont feel any of them!

I catch those cars all the way down here in

central cali.They put the paint on those things so thick

that you can smell those cars a mile away.Nice bright red but

smell like hell.

Archived