check out these mother lovers!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krowteN
Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

couldnt get a goos shout of this one so use your imagination....

guess we'll be doing that on all these, malcom RED x!

sounds like som eshit i might like to see too. can you repost?

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by cheerleader

given recent events, itd be really nice to see some curve.....

red X-a-thon.

This is true. Get well Sam.

Guest JIB37

Yo "Captain"...

Yo, I am sick and tired of you shouting out my friend's real name on the internet. You did it on the TGE post, now you are doing it again. Stop fronting. He doesn't appreciate it, and neither do I. So just STOP. If you want to see him, then go and say what's up. I don't know who you are but talking that way on 12oz? You probably don't know him as much as you'd like people to think. And don't reply, just stop using his name.

Yeah, no doubt, much props to Esteme and Savior. Real friends stick together.

Death to DRUE. Yeah I said it. Luckily for his ass he moved out of town. Scumbag.

Guest Good Morning Captain

Yo jib, sorry for "shouting out" the name, I thought I was on mtv's the grind. Dont try and play high post and act like im trying to make people think anything. I know the guy and im wishing him all the best. I dont know who you are either but you can still suck my dick.

Guest krowteN

OKAY GENTLEMEN, you guys dont start cock fighting just yet. (snap, snap) umm waiter, can we get some fliks here please?

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00217083f00000025.jpg'>

just to show the size of these mothers....they were big, bigger than the usual boxcar....peace, hope you fully enjoy the repost....oh, and could someone please be so kind as to fill me in on curve's situation? i havent been reading up, i dont know him but im from philly so you understand i would like to know what happened and hows he is doing...thanks...

Archived