CLEAN TRAINS or should i say BOMBED + WALLS!

IVO AKM KILLERZ

Guest HESHIANDET

1-its cool they let dogs on the trains there.

2-Im coming to fucking Australia. i've always wanted to go, and your posts sealed the deal.

that place is off the frickin hinges.

"ivo, australian for nuts"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DeeTwo:

would it help if the panels said Saber?

no, it would help if the panels had style.

unfortunately once again you aussies have wasted perfectlty good paint. i have another idea, or rather an alteration on the original. when we deport all our toys to "aussie land" you guys can send us your paint that way you guys wont have to worry about looking stupid when you post, because you wont have any paint to fuck up with. ill let you guys know where to send the paint and you guys need to post an address so our TOYS dont get lost in the mail.

Originally posted by GEM1:

no, it would help if the panels had style.

unfortunately once again you aussies have wasted perfectlty good paint. i have another idea, or rather an alteration on the original. when we deport all our toys to "aussie land" you guys can send us your paint that way you guys wont have to worry about looking stupid when you post, because you wont have any paint to fuck up with. ill let you guys know where to send the paint and you guys need to post an address so our TOYS dont get lost in the mail.

Sorry Gemini, your right we all have wack styles compared to all you pioneers (but i have never heard of you)....but let me ask you this "what is the point of having style if you do nothing with it?" ,arrogant yank maggots like yourself can paint all the pretty legals or shit fr8s you want,but when it comes down to it real steel is what counts.Hell,we come to your country and show you pussies how to paint the real shit,and why its so easy after all these years is coz you are too afraid of doin the shit yourselves..you sound like you have been riding that 'ny back in the day' dick for waayy too long...sure it gets madd props from me,but you have too learn to keep up with that standard,otherwise we will continue to laugh at you.....

WOW i sence hostility here.Like i said before Aussie/Europe is sick on the bombing tip but the majority of the styles that i'v seen are sorta.... um yea.. cant explain.

Im lovin the munk or whoever that is tho.

And um heNyluvin ...Please.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 09-05-2001).]

Originally posted by eckie:

Heres one I found on the net Ivo

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3328/yz_jpg.jpg'>

where the fuck did u find that on the net? thanks heaps hey it made my drunken night hey!!!!! i had forgoten about those ones myself......thanks again looking forward

to whaat u r about to come with the weekend!

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2819/ivo-pkham2solo.JPG'>

this is giving me the shits. look, enough of this "australia sucks" "no, america sucks" crap. americans: what you see on this messageboard is not a true representation of australian graffiti, just a small little slice. australians: there is no need to keep talking all this "see america, we burn you" crap. let your work speak for itself.

the way these 2 continents paint is completely different. enjoy the variety, cos it would surely suck a whole lot more if everyone painted the same shit, wouldn't it.

this is not a dis directed at anyone, i am just calling it the way i see it. there is enough beef in the world, why the fuck create more?

sincerely,

graffitiSUX the aussie psychotherapist

Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

this is giving me the shits. look, enough of this "australia sucks" "no, america sucks" crap. americans: what you see on this messageboard is not a true representation of australian graffiti, just a small little slice. australians: there is no need to keep talking all this "see america, we burn you" crap. let your work speak for itself.

the way these 2 continents paint is completely different. enjoy the variety, cos it would surely suck a whole lot more if everyone painted the same shit, wouldn't it.

this is not a dis directed at anyone, i am just calling it the way i see it. there is enough beef in the world, why the fuck create more?

sincerely,

graffitiSUX the aussie psychotherapist

excactly....woulda said the same if i did'nt think it would fall on deaf ears...

• 2 months later...

THIS GUY IS NOT RIME!

THIS IS SOME 15 YR OLD PRETENDING TO BE HIM.

PLEASE VOID ANY COMMENTS THIS GUY MAKES

IF I FIND OUT WHO U ARE IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS...

FUCKIN TOYS...

THANK YOU-

Archived