the amazing adventures of vinyl junkie...

vinyl junkie

7/20 :10pm

well that fucking sucked...

we got out of albequerque an hour and a half late because the cops wanted to search everyone... i got my boot knife taken... then because of the delay me and josh (the guy i've been traveling with) got seperated in amarillo, texas- i was holding the bus for him, and he was getting our bags... as he came up to the bus with our bags the driver shut the door in his face and took off... the driver was a complete ass the whole time... anyways, then a ferw hours later in some other town in texas, cops came on the bus, took me off, searched my bag and patted me down... just me... and, they didn't give me a valid reason, and i never consented to the searches... plus, they seemed totally baffeled by the fact that a guy might support feminists (theyasked where i was going and i told them "athens, georgia. for the southern girls convention"... they really couldn't understand why i would be gtoing there...) but, i didn't have anything, so they let me back on the bus, but that delayed us another 20 minutes or so...

i got to dallas, that bus was delayed an hour, and at this point all i had left food wise was 2 cliff bars... fortunately someone was nice enough to kick down some chicken salad dealies after hearing me talk about how i didn't have my bag (which had more food in it...)

so i had some food, although not very much, and everywhere we stopped the whole way from dallas to atlanta there were no stores to steal from and no dumpsters...

but, finally, i met up with josh in atlanta, he still had my bag, and now we're in athens... yay...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wilt

be careful in new orleans...you might not want to leave ;)

i didn't get to hang out yet, but i drove through louisianna... i love it and want to go there... it's the only place besides the area where i live where i've thought, "hey, i want to live here..." really fucking pretty place...

i am extremely preoccupied with smoking... however, i've cut down from 1 1/2 packs a day to about 7 or 8 cigarettes a day... i haven't bought any in days now... the only down side (i guess it's really an up side) is that i'm constantly hacking all the shit out of my lungs that's been brewing there for 7 or 8 years...

well after another shitty busride (5 1/2 hours late, just to name the worst) i am in austin texas... i've only been here for a little while, but almost as soon as we got to the library, some home bum came up and told us we could get free food at the park just a few streets down... and we did... lots of food... sammiches and all...

anyways, i'm gonna be here until monday, and the only plans i have are the anarchists black cross convention on saturday and sunday... i'm looking forward to actually having some free time... anyone wants to meet up just drop me an e mail...

oh, and i'm staying with a really good band... woo fucking hoo...

Archived