Best Diss

BlackSun

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

if anyone ever tried a yo momma or yo daddy joke on my wife she'd have the best comeback for all of me - "they're both dead, now take your foot out of your mouth and wipe the egg off your face asshole"

That shit is so fucking stupid. Mama jokes is all about chumping someone. The point of chumping someone is to make them feel like shit. My reply: "Well, I guess I win this time. My mom is alive. Yours is dead. No joke could possibly make you feel worse than having the woman that gave birth to you, and nurtured you through your youth be a rotting corpse buried in the ground."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

That shit is so fucking stupid. Mama jokes is all about chumping someone. The point of chumping someone is to make them feel like shit. My reply: "Well, I guess I win this time. My mom is alive. Yours is dead. No joke could possibly make you feel worse than having the woman that gave birth to you, and nurtured you through your youth be a rotting corpse buried in the ground."

my reply to that would be to pistol-whip you in the temple until you were so badly battered and brain damaged that you wouldnt even remember who you were let alone your own mother...

no jokes when it comes to family.

Guest --zeSto--

here's a zesto original comeback for all of you to steal...

"If you want to piss me off, why dont you just spit in the coffee you're going to be serving me."

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Dr. Doom

So this Mormon newjack is feeling fiesty and my friend tells him to ask me: Hey bro, how many pushups can your mom do?? And I pull my head up and look at this fool with a straight face and say: None, you fucking asshole, my mom just died!!!

Dude, you fucked it up, you're supposed to say your mom lost her arms in a recent car accident. That's why it makes sense to ask about pushups. I've done that routine so many times it's lost its charm... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by avils

my reply to that would be to pistol-whip you in the temple until you were so badly battered and brain damaged that you wouldnt even remember who you were let alone your own mother...

no jokes when it comes to family.

shut up.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by mapo wc

what a shitty diss.

he should have came back with something equally as witty like, 'ill bring you over to school...the SCHOOL you in graffiti!!!" dude woulda got his payback at your chess club meeting.

lol this made me laugh.

your mom so fat..................but I still fucked her.

"Alright, lets just clear some things up, I HAVE WAY MORE MONEY THAN YOU! I Get Everything for Free, that you have to work 5 JOBS TO NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD! Your Mothers wish they had ME INSTEAD OF YOU! If I were you people, I WOULD KILL MYSELF! I Fuck R&B Bitches, WHILE YOU FUCK..Boquetha...You Stink. Good Night. Ha! Ya Missed me Bitch!"-Chino XL

Conversation between a buddy of mine, and our 10th grade phys-ed teacher.

teacher: (said some bullshit, can't remember what exactly)

chris: I fucked your mom

teacher: My mom's been dead for 5 years

chris: So that's why she stunk so bad.

Archived