Best Diss

BlackSun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i stole this from raels...."its like a sore dick...you cant beat it"

hahhahaa..that kid raels is a cocksucker but he sure is funny...it sucks he has cancer...i wish things didn't happen to good people

my friend was talking shit on this ex writer at a party in the back yard there was a very visable treehouse... he told the ex writer "ill box you in the treehouse and youll fall off like you did in graffiti" it was brilliant at the time sucka got clowned and went home

Hahaha that treehouse shit reminded something you would say 455 then poof you're on the post... weird... remember when Rent did a Rent throwie and Z put "you're evicted" on it... your teeth are so yellow I can't believe its not butter...

Originally posted by Gnes 37

my friend was talking shit on this ex writer at a party in the back yard there was a very visable treehouse... he told the ex writer "ill box you in the treehouse and youll fall off like you did in graffiti" it was brilliant at the time sucka got clowned and went home

what a shitty diss.

he should have came back with something equally as witty like, 'ill bring you over to school...the SCHOOL you in graffiti!!!" dude woulda got his payback at your chess club meeting.

Hey, give me some credit, that's one of the one's that nobody knows. It's the best for someone who actually does use momma jokes, because they never expect you to say that, and it's an automatic KO if you do. Everyone standing around will be like, "DAMN!"

Guest Dr. Doom

One time in Junior High...........I had a really fucked up friend! So we're in Spanish class right?? He tells me to act all sad in class; with my head on my desk; and all that shit right?? So I'm acting all sad and depressed, totally hamming it up okay?!?! My friend starts making fun of me and talking shit about me to this new kid who was a sheltered mormon boy!! So he's making jokes about me to this new kid and telling him all types of stupid made up bullshit about me just to get this kid ryled up! I'm fucking laughing my ass off so hard with my head down that it looks like I'm crying but I'm crying from lauging right?!?! So this Mormon newjack is feeling fiesty and my friend tells him to ask me: Hey bro, how many pushups can your mom do?? And I pull my head up and look at this fool with a straight face and say: None, you fucking asshole, my mom just died!!!

I put my head down again and proceeded to laugh my ass off like I was crying again!!

My friend started to laugh outloud so fucking loud!!

He damn near fell out of his seat!!

Oh man.........the look that this kid had on his face was unreal!!

He was in total shock that my friend had done that to him!!

He kept trying to get me to look at him telling me how sorry he was!!

I kept my head down and my friend told the new kid: "Seriously bro, you don't even know his mom!! That is fucked up what we did!! Don't you feel bad??

This lasted for about ten minutes until I looked up and told him that my mom is alive and well and works about ten minutes from the school!!

Funny stuff, I tell ya!!!!

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

One time in Junior High...........I had a really fucked up friend! So we're in Spanish class right?? He tells me to act all sad in class; with my head on my desk; and all that shit right?? So I'm acting all sad and depressed, totally hamming it up okay?!?! My friend starts making fun of me and talking shit about me to this new kid who was a sheltered mormon boy!! So he's making jokes about me to this new kid and telling him all types of stupid made up bullshit about me just to get this kid ryled up! I'm fucking laughing my ass off so hard with my head down that it looks like I'm crying but I'm crying from lauging right?!?! So this Mormon newjack is feeling fiesty and my friend tells him to ask me: Hey bro, how many pushups can your mom do?? And I pull my head up and look at this fool with a straight face and say: None, you fucking asshole, my mom just died!!!

I put my head down again and proceeded to laugh my ass off like I was crying again!!

My friend started to laugh outloud so fucking loud!!

He damn near fell out of his seat!!

Oh man.........the look that this kid had on his face was unreal!!

He was in total shock that my friend had done that to him!!

He kept trying to get me to look at him telling me how sorry he was!!

I kept my head down and my friend told the new kid: "Seriously bro, you don't even know his mom!! That is fucked up what we did!! Don't you feel bad??

This lasted for about ten minutes until I looked up and told him that my mom is alive and well and works about ten minutes from the school!!

Funny stuff, I tell ya!!!!

you need help, you sick bastard..,. ahahahahahah

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey, give me some credit, that's one of the one's that nobody knows. It's the best for someone who actually does use momma jokes, because they never expect you to say that, and it's an automatic KO if you do. Everyone standing around will be like, "DAMN!"

me and everybody that i know was using that in grade one or something, man.

i wish i had one-liners but i like clowning on them all day. this kid at work was being a bitch over some dumb shit so i called him a lil girl and a bitch all day. finally he was like you need to quit with that shit and i was like "ok princess." he loved that.

Archived