Im getting damn sick of these military helicopters..

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ana,

i guess i didnt explain it too well in my emails, but the entire court system is shutting down, no court is scheduled for the two weeks of the summit or whatever, no suing any one, no preosecutions nothing, the court houses both juvenile and adult arent being opened for saftey reasons. im not sure if youve been through the arrest procedure before but when you get arrested and charged, you have to see a bail magistrate(sp?) before you are released, this person will assign you a court date, and specific conditions of release if any pertain to your charge. this person is part of the court system, and with out them, you cannot be released, the police cant give you these conditions because they are not the court system, so they have no choice to hold you until a bail magistrate is ready to see you, since for security reasons they are closed, you will have to wait until they are up and running, and that will take a long time with all the backlog in the system. by the way this was told to me by a government employee friend of mine. its a reliable source not just some schmoe.

Originally posted by rip

first off i live in san diego we have like 3 bases within 10 min drive from my house. so dont try and tell me that i dont know what its like having troops around me. and after i go into boot camp i will be going to ocs because i have 4 years of njrotc in high school and i was battalion comander. so after all i will be an officer being able to boss people around.

NJROTC = the true "nobody likes me" club in high school. i read your first post, and i think the recruiter bullshitted you a little too much, son. have fun at boot camp, fruitycake.

as long as we're talkin bout military

the new US Army recruiting slogan [An Army Of One] has got me scared out of my fucking head. It's not like we haven't had enough psychotic loners running around killing people because they've felt alienated, or alone. shit, look at Columbine (that kid was an army of one), or the oklahoma city bombings, Timothy McVeigh (ex-military, working as an army of one), and as if all that wasn't enough, now we have a daddy's boy w/ no friends in the fucking white house, being another army of one. :idea: I'm moving to canada. soon.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was just hearing about it on the news and they said theyve got a shit load of security up there. sounds like they learned their lesson. there goes my hopes for a bush assasination though :(

i really hope they don't put this in my folder.

Archived