Im getting damn sick of these military helicopters..

T.T Boy

waking me up every hour at night. im sure dazzle or maybe a few others can vouch for me on this one. fucking g8 summit, some stupid helicopter flies by every few minutes, rumor has it theres more military here than canada has in afghanistan, and the place hasnt even started yet. fucking concrete barriers around city hall to stop car bombs. i feel like im in the west bank, and like mr horse says "no sir, i dont like it" because i do not, theres no way i can put up with 2 weeks of this shit. all you protesters, please just shut up and make it easier on me, i just want to sleep and go to work and be able to drive home in peace not being pulled over 50 times on my own street, lets just calm down and take it easy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha....yeah man, we saw that shit hovering around last night. I saw on the news that they have these huge ass MISSILE LAUNCHERS up in Kananaskis. Presumably to blow the protesters into oblivion. And you have to go through like seven hours worth of checkstops if you want to go up there. Shit is getting a little out of hand....

On another note, I want to see some hardcore, violent protests. We had some shitty peaceful one a couple days ago, with old ladies singing songs. What the hell is that? Maybe when it actually starts we'll get all the Europeans that have come over here blowing up cars.....

Guest --zeSto--

Damn... It's a Poloice State Stampede !

I just hope that someone (protester or security, it doesn't matter) gets eaten by a bear.

That would make my day!

the hippies better not touch the bears.

yeah i saw the song singing protest.......... everywhere else in the world this creats riots, only in calgary does it create song singing. dazzle, you must know some hooligans, call them up.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah i saw the song singing protest.......... everywhere else in the world this creats riots, only in calgary does it create song singing.

only in calgary...maybe canada does green peace have a $300,000 unit that it uses in parades to pump out Pink, and other top 40's...

it seemed more like a street fair, than a protest...it was like the lilac festival w/out all the koelbasa.

-dot.

stop your bitchin 1 day these milatary guys will probably save your life. whining ass bitch, an i go into the airforce in september so il make sure to make noise by yer house in the middle of the night to piss u off.

Originally posted by rip

stop your bitchin 1 day these milatary guys will probably save your life. whining ass bitch, an i go into the airforce in september so il make sure to make noise by yer house in the middle of the night to piss u off.

--rip

read some news...get informed...don't blather on about how boss you'll be cause you're entering the f**kin' airforce...

this city is undergoing ridiculous circumstances presently...that's the topic of discussion.

imagine (if you can) that your little safe city was infested w/ the amount of troops that your country has sent to Afghanistan...

-dot.

also, 4% of all those that enter the air force get jet duty...so keep dreaming.

Guest --zeSto--

^ to attach a comment...

90% of the killings in a war are comitted by 10% of the soldiers.

So very few actually become the fighter pilots or 'Rambo' type soldiers.

and you know what makes these people 'better' soldiers?

Spacial Awarness.

You really need to know what's going around you.

the average 'recuit' will be digging ditches, filing sandbags, and refueling trucks

untill they luck into a desk job.

Guest socrates

Canadian riots hahaha, just pretend you all just got out of a hockey game or some shit like that, throw kokanee at the guys on the horses with the big hats.hahahahaha

Originally posted by dot.

--rip

read some news...get informed...don't blather on about how boss you'll be cause you're entering the f**kin' airforce...

this city is undergoing ridiculous circumstances presently...that's the topic of discussion.

imagine (if you can) that your little safe city was infested w/ the amount of troops that your country has sent to Afghanistan...

-dot.

also, 4% of all those that enter the air force get jet duty...so keep dreaming.

first off i live in san diego we have like 3 bases within 10 min drive from my house. so dont try and tell me that i dont know what its like having troops around me. and after i go into boot camp i will be going to ocs because i have 4 years of njrotc in high school and i was battalion comander. so after all i will be an officer being able to boss people around.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by socrates

Canadian riots hahaha, just pretend you all just got out of a hockey game or some shit like that, throw kokanee at the guys on the horses with the big hats.hahahahaha

hahaha... I guess you didn't hear about the deal in Quebec.

It made you shit in Seattle look like they were a few minutes late opening up the Starbucks

and everyone was getting really pissy.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by T.T Boy

the hippies better not touch the bears.

protect the liquor at all costs!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by --zeSto--

hahaha... I guess you didn't hear about the deal in Quebec.

It made you shit in Seattle look like they were a few minutes late opening up the Starbucks

and everyone was getting really pissy.

i didnt hear about it either, what happened?

military? do more then terrorize innocent villages in vietnam? yah dont say!?

i hate patriotic people, if you love your country so much why do you whine about taxes that in the end (in theory .. of course the following doesnt really happen like your "great" country should) come back to you. being the best country means nothing more then being the selfish country that produces enough to feed the world, but just hordes it for "back up" .. its the country that fights wars and tells its people that its about some moral thing! BULLSHIT .. ever really wonder why everyone is so interested in the middle east? its less terrorism and more texas tea. oh .. and every single president from washington to bush from clinton to nixon and all imbetween have ties to british royalty. so now how do you like your military and country?

to the original post ^:

tt i feel what you're saying, couldn't sleep last night 'cuz of that shit either, and the fucking patrol planes( or whatever they're called) flying just over my head are getting on my neves as well... ems trucks, firetrucks, and pigs are overwhelming everywhere, if those guys think anyone's protesting the g8 with their tags/peices, they'll get fucked for sure...

Good God I'm getting unhappy about this. One more sleep until I'm in Calgary. I'm praying (athiest praying??) that it's not another Quebec/ Genoa.

I heard that Calgary bought a tank?!! Is this true? I'm getting a picture of Tianemen Square in my head for some morbid reason.

i wouldnt be surprised we have a tank, god we have choppers for the gestapo so why not a tank. im actually going down to take pics of the fortifications soon, im going to wait until they get in full force, ill post them soon.

they arent in calgary that i know of, they are on the roads leading up to kananaskis, there are so many hidden troops in the forest as well. they are also using anti tank anti air craft devices and such. you can see the missle launchers from the highway. shit is hardcore son.

Archived