scribble jam

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who wants to hook me and arms up with some wall space?we'll be dressed as the easter bunny and a dominatrix giving out holloween candy....any takers?

i think its like..invite only....but when two fresh ass thugsters like myself and arms come dressed as vampires....hissing at everyone...how could you not want us on your wall??????and if we can stay with you for free...that'd be grrrrrrrreeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt..... :D

Guest platapie
Originally posted by swif1

what's up with having an idea and not being able to attend it? ;)

what makes you think i cant attend?:confused:

Guest professor poopatronic

you know, i can't say for sure since i've never been to one, but these graf/hiphop jams all sound gay as hell to me. it could definately be fun to hook up with people from all over and paint, but you can do that anyways. the events themselves seem like they would just be one big jockfest. i can just imagine the crowds of pathetic graffiti losers huddled around the big names while they paint. no thanks.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by swif1

i thought DPC prohibits members travelling to the mainland.

you think we aint goign nation wide fool? please we got mammero on the eastcoast lock down situation and we got pistol in the west. nigguh you be trippin!

Archived