WANE COD.

Guest freddy kreuger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WORD

Originally posted by TREDAWG

ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU'RE ORIGINAL?! OH.......IT'S ORIGIANL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TREDAWG, GOOD LOOKIN OUT BRO. I JUST HATE HOW HYPE THEM HAWAII KIDS GET WHEN THEY SAY HOW DOPE THEIR STATE IS. THEY POST NOTHING BUT OLD ASS FLICKS AND PAT THEMSELVES ON THEIR BACKS LIKE THEIR DOING SHIT! I HOPE WANE WENT OUT THAT WAY AND SHOWED THEM WHATS UP!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by ChaMPa

TREDAWG, GOOD LOOKIN OUT BRO. I JUST HATE HOW HYPE THEM HAWAII KIDS GET WHEN THEY SAY HOW DOPE THEIR STATE IS. THEY POST NOTHING BUT OLD ASS FLICKS AND PAT THEMSELVES ON THEIR BACKS LIKE THEIR DOING SHIT! I HOPE WANE WENT OUT THAT WAY AND SHOWED THEM WHATS UP!

I POST A LOT OF OLD SHIT IN PAKALOLO COMMANDOS.JUST A WAY OF

SHARING WHAT I GOT.BUT HEY,SOME OF THE DOPEST WRITERS CAME

FROM HAWAII.OUR HISTORY IS PRETTY DEEP.

so?

'SOME OF THE DOPEST WRITERS CAME

FROM HAWAII.OUR HISTORY IS PRETTY DEEP.'

to be honest thats redbullshit crap and who cares?...(no-one) damn what thread is this?....(hint not fukkin whorewhyii...) oh thats right im wrong its not a wane thread.....for fuk sake.....my mistake

fuk toys.....big up wane....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does WANE still bomb?, if so did he visit Oahu with in the past 2 years? forgive me if im a stupid ass. some wane bombs poped up a while ago on Oahu and as far as i know no one knew who did them and here every writer preety much has connections to the others in one way or another. the styles look simular too.

sorry, didnt read the earlier comments. i guess this has allready been discussed.

i bet that fool champa is a toy. gimme a link with some of your shit man. i never did hear of anyone comin outta west virginia. i know theres a lot of fucks in hawaii, but how would you know? u never been there, and we who come on this site dont post any of the bull shit graff in hawaii. this cats probally jealous that some writers in hawaii got better shit than him if he has any at all , and hits up shit harder than him..if he even hits shit up.

And by the way last time u went on the hawaii thread to make trouble u dissed DETR and hes not even from hawaii! hes from atlanta, and hes down with the 7th letter,HOD.whos a toy now?...champa

sorry bout all that to everyone else on this thread....big ups WANE,COD.

Originally posted by TaunTaun

does WANE still bomb?, if so did he visit Oahu with in the past 2 years? forgive me if im a stupid ass. some wane bombs poped up a while ago on Oahu and as far as i know no one knew who did them and here every writer preety much has connections to the others in one way or another. the styles look simular too.

YUP...HE WAS ON OAHU FOR A SHORT WHILE.

Re: so?

Originally posted by pesky

'SOME OF THE DOPEST WRITERS CAME

FROM HAWAII.OUR HISTORY IS PRETTY DEEP.'

to be honest thats redbullshit crap and who cares?...(no-one) damn what thread is this?....(hint not fukkin whorewhyii...) oh thats right im wrong its not a wane thread.....for fuk sake.....my mistake

fuk toys.....big up wane....

WHY IS IT BULLSHIT? TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW,KID.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived