MAGAZINES

Guest eessee

Guest eessee

we all like magazines ( i think ) and we all at least have one ( i think ) we all love them cuz when bored, writers block, or even taking a crucial in the bathroom we have something to look at or inspire our next idea...i myself is trying to get a mag going for the past 3 years and make it big i got all the i need for reproduction wise like my sister's man is a printer and he can hook it up i got editors and all that "important" stuff to make a mag what it is....i need to know what do YOU want to see...is there specific writers that u like but can't seem to find them in ur favorite mag or at all...or some peoples u wanna get interviews from but can't??? or just pics .... what kind of stuff all around walls, trains, rooftoops, highways etc. but i need it cuz all these mags are rollin' around but to the constructors taste or ideas ..... what does the graff community want is the question and the idea....i'll except just about any idea or opinions and pics, proganda, banners or whatevr can be added on our behalf to help u or if u have any business that needs exposure i will be glad to help.... but it's what the people want and its what the people are going to get..... so let the games begin kiddies....:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest eessee
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

jeezus everyone and their mother is making a magazine..fuck it i quit, im making a video...but really i am

yeah lots of heads are making mags but how many make it big and actually get props from the graff community and besides all the heads who make them are black&white and they have only one distribution ...I'm talking about going big its been in production for 3 years and we're nowhere near being complete.....:D

Guest 5:00 Shadow

coming soon...

Five O'clock Shadow© magazine

available: when were fucking good and ready skippy...

good idea....sounds good.....but I don't like looking at graffiti so my mind doesn't get any more corrupted than it already is-so I wouldn't buy it.

blah blah blah....i like life sucks die....it promotes a positive lifestyle and feeds up with tons of useful knowledge and images for us and our children to grow into productive members of society and to become the positive rolemodels you need. pillars of our community and surrounding areas if you will....

Archived