wilt has new sleeping habits

Guest Wilt

ok so i stay up for 48 hours and take a 1 hour nap somewhere in those 48...then...i sleep for like 8-10 hours..and do it again..tonight...i made my first stencil...its really simple and i really enjoy it...its a flower...but im just wondering what people do to stay up sometimes?im not tired but what are people doing right now??because i just made a stencil..i want to make another one..but i want to go paint this in a few spots...anyone else have weird sleeping habits?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski

I'm up as well, but only because I've been studying all night for a test I have in a few hours.

Coffee holds me down.

Listening to music will keep me up -- i'll keep wanting to hear the next song and not going to sleep.

Looking at things I've written on here whilst drunk and going back to reevaluate said commentary will often deprive me of further sleep, and enjoyably so.

This piece on existentialist art by Paul fucking Tillich has kept me from slumberland a couple of motherfucking times, motherfucker: http://www.religion-online.org/cgi-bin/rel...le?item_id=1568

Guest Stapler

Yeah the best way to stay up is by having a one hour sleep somewhere in there to rejuvenate your body. I find that by drinking soft drinks as erll maks me get sleepier quicker. But if your preety drowsy look into a light or some shit i heard that wakes your brain up real good.

Guest sneak

wow, i couldnt handle not sleeping for 48 hour. i done it b4, but i just felt shit for the rest of the week...proper gay

Guest Canadiano

I've always had trouble going to sleep. My mom used to take me to all sorts of doctors when i was really young, and they did nothing. To this day, I have a hard time. When I have work or school the next morning, I get all anxious, or worried that I won't be able to go to sleep, which I don't because I'm so worried.

The worst is when I come home from work or school, and try like hell to NOT take a nap, and I do, so don't go to sleep til maad late the following night.

Originally posted by Canadiano

I've always had trouble going to sleep. My mom used to take me to all sorts of doctors when i was really young, and they did nothing. To this day, I have a hard time. When I have work or school the next morning, I get all anxious, or worried that I won't be able to go to sleep, which I don't because I'm so worried.

The worst is when I come home from work or school, and try like hell to NOT take a nap, and I do, so don't go to sleep til maad late the following night.

i have the exact same problem. i'm afraid that i won't be able to sleep so i think about it so much that i can't then i stay up til 3 and i'm tired as hell the next day so i take a nap and process repeats itself.

i usually stay awake for at least 3 days... and then for a few days i'll sleep from 6am until about 2pm... and then not sleep at all for a couple days... and then sleep for 3 hours a day for a while... and then 2 hours a day.. and then i won't sleep again... and then i sleep for 12 hours... i'm all fucked up...

Archived