Sea Lab 2021...Adult swim

Guest BotchdSurgry

Guest BotchdSurgry

Damn this show's hilarious (Sea lab 2021.) I dont know how many people on here have seen it but for those who haven't the basic jest of the show is this: Sea Lab 2020 the old cartoon is basically dubbed over with various new plots i.e. Highly addictive weed being put in sea lab.

Ha ah this show is great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive heard its really good.

i have a bunch of friends that are always trying to get me to watch it, i just never remember to. ill try to remember though. because it sounds so damn funny.

Originally posted by swif1

i'm feeling the intro song.

the show is funny

doubtless, I've been randomly singing it for months... it's funny but it's no Home Movies though... maybe when you kids get a bit older you'll start to get the Home Movies jokes...

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Smart

it's funny but it's no Home Movies though... maybe when you kids get a bit older you'll start to get the Home Movies jokes...

home movies like the home movies cartoon with the soccer coach and shit? that show is the greatest.

Originally posted by Smart

doubtless, I've been randomly singing it for months... it's funny but it's no Home Movies though... maybe when you kids get a bit older you'll start to get the Home Movies jokes...

No doubt, home movies is hilarious. Any one else notice the striking resemblence to The old DR.Katz cartoon? Oh and The Critic is killing shit too.

Archived