Politics

TranceStoner

Guest Dyptheria

Toss this verifiable fact around:

the day of the oklahoma city bombing, ALL the judges and "important" people coincidentally didn't show up for work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ArtVandal you fucking nazi go back to your lynching and get off this fucking website! You are right about the media being owned by corporate fucks richer than all put together on this website... But to blame it on the jews is pretty fucking ignorant, putting any politics aside..

What did your mom get fucked up the ass by a jew when she was still with your dad. Or did you get raped by the kosher sausage when you were locked up? Either way its still fucked up to say racist shit like that nomatter what has happend in your life.

Guest BROWNer

wow.

there's no way that there are people in

this world that operate outside of our

collective moral standard. no way.

especiallly on our own soil.

its just not possible...unless you're an

arab. then anything is possible.

objective reality is a bitch.

go have a scone and some turnip.

Guest SPLINTER

i sure as hell know it wasnt mexico.

we will never know who did it. we will never know who was actually on the planes other than the listed pasengers.

the one thing i just thought about that intrigues me is this: " is there not a substantial aamount of arabian-americans in the armed forces of america that could have been used as kamakasi bombers, this insure the arabian look and probably the accent. im not trying to say thats what happened but youll never know will you. they used FAKE identification, that means that a billion people could have been the name on those id cards and only the names on the id can be traced.

coming from a family of illegal immagrents(sp?) i know all kinds of people who worked under different names, most of my dads friends probably used the same name and the same social security numbers. the guy who the soc security card really belonged to got a lot of money to retire but he risked on of these guys fucking up on a loan and then his credit was fucked. think about the endless possiblilities.

ok enough of that, im gonna go to sleep now cuz im tired.

Archived