moral dilemma.

dropone

i have this theory.........i rarely meet women and get numbers. acutally im pretty much pathetic. but about one week out of every quarter-year i got girls hounding me non stop.

this week is that week.

for instance ive been cold turkey for a while.............but then i meet this really nice girl. shes smart, plays guitar, sings, beautiful etc. too good to be true. but shes on vacation for 3 days. said shed call me when she gets back to get some sushi. then as the weekend progresses i meet this girl at the bar ive been trying to get with for a while. and shes not drunk but shes asking me to hang out with her, go skateboarding etc. then shes all leaning on me and shit. so she said shed call me up. then i meet this other girl, who ive known for a while and give her my number. she calls me up at four a clock in the morning two days later and leaves a message(doesnt sound drunk) trying to get down. i was in awe. those and about two other girls who got my number while i was working.

i dont know whether to get down with the hoes or wait for the bangin girl to get back from her trip. that shit could straight bomb. so tonight ive drank myself stupid trying to figure this out. advice please. i know the fellow nightowls are up!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

"get down with the hoes" you said. How much of a ho are these girls? Don't get diseased. Get down, get down, hwah! When the bomb girl gets back, talk to her. Why be all exclusive unless the two of you make an agreement (some things don't always have to be discussed to be understood).

if your just looking to be up to your dick in cooter slime I don't think you really need an answer on that.

But if you would like to be in a relationship we can not take you down the road, just try to help you get to it. You need to think about do you want a relationship and if so sit and think about what girl you think you would have the best shot with. Maybe don't get involved with any9one yet but hang out with them and see who you really hit it off with.

Originally posted by ..oX..

tell them each about your dillema.

the ones that make like the invisible man after hearing that you're trying to decide between them and some other chicks are probably the ones you dont want a relationship with anyway, so fuck it. if they all go... well... hmm... then i guess they werent right for a relationship? only do what i just said if you're looking for a relationship. otherwise, how bout nailing all of them?

oh its that dude.. hes like this, i know cuz i know him cuz hes here all the time, gee... see what he said ? that is so just like him too...

up up and awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Guest BotchdSurgry

Heres an idea, do what comes natural. Dont worry about getting laid or getting stuck with "Bitches and Hoes." Everything's an experiance and its all worth living , just do what you enjoy.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by avils

oh its that dude.. hes like this, i know cuz i know him cuz hes here all the time, gee... see what he said ? that is so just like him too...

up up and awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

hahahahaaaahaaa

So i waited it out and after a few days of phone tag me and the girl that is too good to be true are going out tonight. i havent been on a real date in 4 years. one other thing. this other girl calls me from back home and says she is coming to visit me this weekend. ive been trying to get with this girl since high school but she is already coming up. but im just going to forget about that for now. ill report back tonight. i dont know what it is but ive been cold mackin for the past two weeks.

WTF?

this is the craziest bullshit I've ever heard.

"I got all these ho's wanting to get down, but should I wait for this one who is out of town?" Fuck that. It's not like you and that one girl have any kind of relationship. fool around with the other girls then call the "best" girl when she gets back. two is always better than one, and if you only have one week son..make it a week to remember.

PEACE

i dont even know how to go about it. this could be a lesson in dating for all. so i meet her. we go to this bar with alot of people and live band. we talk for a long time. shes really cool. then this cat i know comes over because he recognized me. "yo, lets go bomb tonight. what's up with painting, blah blah blah." and i says to him i says 'scram fool. well talk about this later". fool stunk like horse shit too. but he keeps hanging around. so we leave. i walk her home. give her a peck on the cheek. call me tomarrow etc. and thats that. this is definitely the work athon if im going to be with this girl, but maybe thats a good thing. time to go bombing though!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Archived