Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Canadiano

best episode ever...

Guest Canadiano

i'm watching the Inbred episode of X-Files. Scully (i fuckin' love that name) and Mulder just discoverd Mrs. Peacock.

is it true that david ducoveny and gillian anderson dont play mulder and scully anymore?

meh....i never really liked x files anyway...the theme song at the beginning was pretty dope but.

Guest BotchdSurgry

the first few seasons were cool.. then the show just plummeted down to hell.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by cheifblame

is it true that david ducoveny and gillian anderson dont play mulder and scully anymore?

uhhh.......x-files is over.

lets face the facts... doggit will never replace mulder. whens the last episode? or did i miss it?

Guest ilikeskulls.

i stopped paying attention to x files after i saw that shitty movie.

that used to be good , with the guy who started fires with his mind and shit , back in the day , now its just poor

Guest platapie

whats thsi x files you guys seem to be talkign about?

That inbreeder episode was the best and scariest episode of all X-Files - for sure. Chilly!

I like it back when they just had wierd shit, and then when they dragged on their dumb drama, it got really stupid. They jumped the shark too many times.

Guest Stapler

The X Files greatest episode was when they had a huge LEECH thing it looked like a FUCKING SHIT and it could shrink and shit then BAMM hit full SHIT SCALE. I was stoned as hell when i saw it an fuck that was funny if anyone could get a picture of the leech thing it would win picture of the year on 12oz.

The best on was that monster that lived in the sewer and would come up the toilets and eat people. Turn out to be some fucked up carnie or something....

That show used to be awesome till they started concentrating on all the alien crap that confused the hell out of me. Pretty much right when the movie came out. I'd just blank out for an hour while it was on, then just stopped watching it.....

Guest Canadiano

yeah, those ones listed are pretty good. I also like the one with the dude who can make people do shit, like when he made the cop drive into a truck and kill himself so he can escape..."surelian blue, surelian blue."

Guest PHYNE

woo hoo to scully.......boo hoo to the x files...

man the first like 3 seasons were cool but now they suck with the dude from terminator 2...hes a dick wad.......:D im coming for you sarah connor......hahahahahahaha

THAT INBREEDING ONE WAS DISTURBING (IN A GOOD WAY). IT WAS MADE BETTER BY THE WAY THOSE GUYS LOOKED AND HOW BRUTAL THEY WERE. MY FAVORITE EPISODE THOUGH WAS THE ONE WITH THE TWO BATTLING PSYCHICS.