inside out?

Guest PHYNE

Guest PHYNE

yo has anyone evr heard of the group inside out?its pre rage against the machine days...zack and tom are in the group im not sure if its got the rest but its fucking dope....trouble is i cant find it NOWHERE..........

anyone?....peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

its an old tape i dont even think you can get it on cd...zack de la rocha looks real young in the cover photo...real young like 17 maybe..

but the shit rocks............:king:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

yeah, got a copy of it, you might want to write to revelation records. it was oriniginally released in 89-90.. but search for revelation records, and look at their website..

thanks dood ..peace

Guest Dyptheria

no. zack was in inside out, not tom. the guitarist was Vic Dicara who was a legend already from his days with Beyond. after inside out he played in shelter, then formed 108. after a hiatus, he joined the newly reformed Burn...

Other stuff Zak was in was a group called hardstance. he played guitar, as well as a band called farside (farside later got signed to revelation, but it was waaay after zack left the group...)

it shouldn't be hard to find the inside out EP...try the Revelation Records website...no, i don't know thw url, just use your friendly search engine

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Dyptheria

no. zack was in inside out, not tom. the guitarist was Vic Dicara who was a legend already from his days with Beyond. after inside out he played in shelter, then formed 108. after a hiatus, he joined the newly reformed Burn...

Other stuff Zak was in was a group called hardstance. he played guitar, as well as a band called farside (farside later got signed to revelation, but it was waaay after zack left the group...)

it shouldn't be hard to find the inside out EP...try the Revelation Records website...no, i don't know thw url, just use your friendly search engine

thanks for the info guys i searched the site,found ordered it..they even had da shit on cd! ..i got a copy of it when i was like 15 from some crackhead for a buck!!!!!!but it got lost....cassetes suck ass...hhaha peace and thanks again....:D

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by -Rage-

<--- the master of R.A.T.M. and Inside Out.

Whatchu need?

yo if you got shit to sell/trade email me peace:king:

Okay, here's what I gots:

1 Inside Out (No Spiritual Surrender) baby blue vinyl

1 Inside Out (No Spiritual Surrender) white vinyl

2 Inside Out (No Spiritual Surrender) black vinyl

1 Inside Out/Youth Of Today split Green/Purple vinyl

1 Inside Out dark blue t-shirt

1 Inside Out ash (cd cover picture) t-shirt

1 Inside Out white long sleeve

1 Inside Out dark blue hoodie

1 Revelation Records promo cassette featuring Inside Out.. super rare

1 Inside Out show, 1 vhs Toe Jams, CA June 1, 1991

2 Inside Out shows, 1 vhs Toe Jams & reunion show 1993

NOTHING IS FOR SALE. I may be able to make copies though.

Archived