The Discovery Channel: Garage Monsters

swif1

yo, this show is crazy as hell.

in the first segment, they had a ford explorer transformed into a garbage truck. they went against an actual garbage truck and beat it.

in the second segment, they are transforming a limosine into a fire truck.

the limo will go against a fire truck to see who will put out the fire quickest.

watch it.

oh yeah, they have seven days to make a plan, find the parts, etc.

the car also has to look stock (on the outside of course).

and they only have 3000 to spend on parts.

and if they win, everyone gets 3100$ worth of tools.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i'm in florida, so it was on at 9 PM (21.00) and there were two episodes--one hour each.

it'll be on again at 12 AM (00.00)

i saw a preview of the nest episodes. they turned the new beetle into a swap thingy. you know, the thing that has that huge fan in the back?...swamp boat?

and they also had a mustang become a fuckin' lawnmowing machine.

but still, Junkyard Wars still owns! :king:

Guest Canadiano

It's all "Summer Fling" marathon tonight on Discovery Canada. All about mating between animals. I'm gonna watch the one on at 3am, if I'm awake. "Examining the homosexual behaviour among animals." I'll bet there'll be a few lies in there, maybe.

Guest Canadiano

and what the fuck is this show called? So I can look for when it IS on here. This many threads, and no one mentions the name of the show.

yeah the show is entertaining as hell especially here where late night tv is shit...they just painted it now...the next episode might be the limo one? thats what you said i guess...

cars ive just never gotten into em...but i should...i also dont have the money to even think of doing anything to it performance wise which id like to:D ;)

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by swif1

it would help if you look at the subject line more carefully :)

"Garage Monsters"

yeah. i saw it just now.

i WILL be on that show!

i will go to jesse james' shop everyday and bug the shit out of him if i have to, i really dont care

its not that far from me, damnit i want to be a part of that show!

i mean im not close to the fabricating skill of jesse but shit i could keep up if not surpass some of the others skills

Archived