self promo haha

Guest PHYNE

Guest PHYNE
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

damn it..........................if someone is fast to fix them pleez do its gonna take me a minute to find another hosting site..peace:rolleyes:

Guest PHYNE
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by VAITOMANOCU

like someones gona help you post you self promotion

well if i get it right then ill be posting fr8s all thime and no not mine cuzz i already know they aint woth the troulble to post right?..peace:o

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by havek

haha u silly wabbit post a turkee other than these red (x's) u sheep frog :crazy:

i cn see some ofem but not all of them...anyone got any good site to post from? peace ass turkey:crazy:

Guest Abc Eater

asdfjksjh;fd

PHYNEinator im feeling the one that wont show up..its dope and the AOV throwy alot :):king: :king: :king: :crazy: peace

Guest PHYNE

man its pretty sad when a 14 year old kid [abc eater] can post what a 22 yr old cant man it must be all the pot...hahahahhaha:lol: :spent:

Guest ArtvandaL

bump!

but not cause their any good,

just so the cops trace him and get another "kast" off the streets, theres way too many of them, go trace him pigs oink oink go trace him!

naw, they aint half bad for real, i can tell your hmmmm... 18 years old and paint with toys cause you cant find any real writers... your caucasian, you have a civic 2002, the gay new ones, your in college too huh... interesting, what school you go to? your major is cocksucking?!?! your a girl?????????????

wow! hey, post your tits on the wet tshirt thread in channel zero..

honestly, their good, but dont ever put your shit up again cause its a sin. "kast".... i got a kast in my blackbook, he coiuld crush you though, no offense, but your color selection fucks up most of your work, other than the fact that you .... did i say suck? my bad, its got a 98 degrees and blink 182 feel to it.

:mad: :crazy: :mad:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

bump!

just so the cops trace him and get another "kast" off the streets, theres way too many of them, go trace him pigs oink oink go trace him!

naw, they aint half bad for real, i can tell your hmmmm... 18 years old and paint with toys cause you cant find any real writers... your caucasian, you have a civic 2002, the gay new ones, your in college too huh... interesting, what school you go to? your major is cocksucking?!?! your a girl?????????????

honestly, their good, but dont ever put your shit up again cause its a sin. "kast".... i got a kast in my blackbook, he coiuld crush you though, no offense, but your color selection fucks up most of your work, other than the fact that you .... did i say suck? my bad, its got a 98 degrees and blink 182 feel to it.

your afucking idiot,in older then 18,i paint wiht toys? ummm ok sure.....,i am white you are correct about that, sorry bro im not no 'new guy with a civic' my car is fucking ghetto,broken out window and shit...and fuck off what you think .what have you posted?what do you write? im too poor to afford college ,unlike you my mommy and daddy dont pay for everything....so run back to the burbs frat boy....:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

bump!

but it is feedback tho so i cant get to pissed off lol, yo them ips can only be traced by the mods right? i cant search my own so....only ones thatll rat me out is the mods.....i think..hahahaa actually i dont give a FUCK!

blink182 feel to it? yo dont front on your favorite band!later cock inhaler..everyone else thanks for the fedback..:crazy:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by metro-tek

nah if they ask the forums to give your ip i think they have too...

im not pressed.......they got better shit to worry bout in my city then me...peace:D

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

this thread fuckin blows

so delete the shit already ........................:heated:

Guest rainydays

straight up...work on letter structure....better color schemes...other than that keep it up...nice work none the less

bump:idea:

Guest havek

damn u kast what was mentioned some shit u piant with toys cause u cant find a real writers 2 paint with was that it ? who ever said it"{"ArtvandaL"} haha thanks 4 the inspiring vibe :D instead of adding 2 cents and what not show your work b4 u speak, cause i would like 2 see a real writer i guess as {"quote "yourself " }prove what a real writer would be 2 show kast or myself up, not starting beef but just think b4 u speak...u cant just call out kast and his fellow crubees cause u see a few simple basic readables,by one writer and judge others, kast u moving up man keep with the basics, stylize as u develop. u know how the shit goes. :crazy: haha big ups 2 mek 4 getting your shit in order 4 u. mek i seen the legal wall buddy a few weeks back, added advice your trying 2 hard 2 add connections and so on 2 your letters, just keep your basic M.E.K. and keep your letters steady an in portion just do that intill u get the feel of the letters, and have them clean once u have that feeling of just going up 2 that wall and u know how 2 place your letters correctly then u can start 2 add a connector an or bend the letter a bit 2 change the format and from there u will grow but as u see with kast work its basic just with little added twist on the ends of his letters. well keep up the work feelas, and as 4 {"ArtvandaL"} theres no beef here just clearing up your miss guided words peace :D

Archived