Posting on 12oz.

E-DubleSkilZ

I think its funny how some people on here think they are dope cause they have like 1,000 or more posts. This does not make you a better graffiti writer! I see kids on here with like 10,20, or 30 posts and people make fun of them like who the fuck are you, you dont even have any posts. These people with less posts are most likely the ones whos graffiti your fucking looking at on here. I know a few writers personally who get talked about alot on here and they dont even have a fucken clue what 12oz is.

What im trying to say is dont be so quick to snap on someone who you have no idea who they are. And dont think cause you have alot of posts that makes you cool because it doesent. That dude that u just called a toy could be someone you look up to!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol i agree with u to some point..but the majority of people with low post are fucking idiots..good writers or not..if you coem on here and act stupid..and ask retarded questions that "well known" writers would already know..then your gonna get shit for it..although some people on here jus have a chip on their shoulder...so on another completly diffrent topic, wheres seeking been?

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

lol i agree with u to some point..but the majority of people with low post are fucking idiots..good writers or not..if you coem on here and act stupid..and ask retarded questions that "well known" writers would already know..then your gonna get shit for it..although some people on here jus have a chip on their shoulder...so on another completly diffrent topic, wheres seeking been?

i wouldnt say the majority at all man...i view alot of threads but dont feel the need to post my feelings to every single flick or member response on here. like aser1ne for instance... that kid will post in 40 threads a day "dope" or "hot". hes got like 5000 or whatever posts since october and personally i think hes a fucking idiot with nothing constructive ever to say. and cmeup? that kid is just plain annoying and he has a ton of posts. and taco bell..just becaue theyre new on 12oz doesnt mean theyre new in the game. this fuckin website is getting to be more and more like tagmag everyday. i have to laugh at people getting off on how many posts they have on here. it really does get pathetic sometimes.

Guest eessee

true... post mean nothing but like brotha man said some newbies do come on here and ask dumb questions but i had my time of shame just like all the kids...when peeps have dumb replies i just ignore and continue catching laughs cuz there are mad heads who are funny and i get the giggles so its cool to see people fight on here over dumb stuff just because he ragged on his blackbook piece or something and thay start threads or other heads are like i have 5,000 post so my opinion counts over urs...whocares...does it make a diffrence...i think the ones who talk the meost trash are the ones who "literally suck" when it comes to writing bt everyone has their own point and taste in what graff they like....but yes post mean nothing.....:dazed: :o :D :mad: :rolleyes:

Archived