Graffiti Magazine Conspiracy

REZK one

i am not subscribed to any graff mags but, i was thinking, what if some mags were run by anti graffiti ppl or the cops got hold of a list of ppl subscribed to the mag. than they went around and found all the ppl and got warrents and searched the houses and found crap and arrested a bunch of ppl. has this ever happened or is this scenario very possible or far fetched? peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i highly doubt that being subscribed to a leagal magazine would get your house raided...now maybee if you were publishing one or somthign maybee but i doubt it..i know videograff movies got fucked over.but thats movies so who knows....im not much of a help...:(

Guest 87centHitMan

That's highly unconstitutional. That's like saying if you get a subscription to a gun magazine than that means you kill people. I was thinking that same shit a few days ago as well, but I think that if they were trying to get anyone, it would be the magazine publishers. There's no way in hell the police could get a warrant just because you subscribe to a graff mag. That is a good question, though. I mean, maybe they keep a database of all of everyone that subscribe to mags, order caps and cans, get on 12oz, etc. you never know.

i think if they aren't doing stuff like that now they might in the future. like for example if you buy a one way ticket on an airplane your marked as a possible terrorist so they give you extra searchs and stuff. so i'm thinkin maybe cops might start getting lists of people buying caps, markers, paint or other graff stuff and put them on a list and maybe watch them a little closer. just a thought. be careful. peace.

Originally posted by REZK one

i am not subscribed to any graff mags but, i was thinking, what if some mags were run by anti graffiti ppl or the cops got hold of a list of ppl subscribed to the mag. than they went around and found all the ppl and got warrents and searched the houses and found crap and arrested a bunch of ppl. has this ever happened or is this scenario very possible or far fetched? peace.

u also have to remember that subscribing to magazines in not illegal..

and just because someone subscribes to graff magazines isnt enuf cause to search someones house... i cant belive u even said that..

Guest --zeSto--

oh man...

I bet that most people who buy graff mags aren't even really active writers.

Just like most people who buy MuscleCar mags are driving Civics

and people buying Judo Mag are whiteboy wannabe ninjas.

I could see the Gov't setting up a front to sell caps mailorder.

Then sell your info to local authorities. But a magazine.. come on now!

okay i'll admit this thread was inspired by the movie "Conspiracy Theory" i think thats the name, when the guy makes some newsletter about conspiracies than the government or someone starts killing all the people subscribed to it. now that i think of it, it seems more logical that they would make a graff shop online than get peoples address. i get the feeling most of you think that this is not really that possible, but i think it is very possible.

i dont think they would go through all that trouble to get your name. they wouldnt have any proof that youre an active writer anyways.

Sort of the same thing:::

Anyone remember The Lines Tuffest video? When they got raided the cops sent the names of people who ordered it to the local cops from where ever they lived. I'm glad I didn't order it. I want it. Someone dub me a copy. Please.

When they come to your house and find Caps or Cans just say you write legal. At first they have to prove that you write illegal. Of course that only works when you don't have hundrets of sketches and photos of your illegal works lying around. I keep such things all in a safety place.

Archived