Train Yards Burnt Since 9/11

Guest Chewbaka

Guest Chewbaka

Well let me start this off buy saying FUCK THE TALIBAN.

Ever since the whole 9/11 incident, all the train yards are hotter than hell. I almost got rolled but luckily was able to talk my way out of it. The cops said they sweep the lines regularly with heat and motion detectors in case of train jackers or a threat to the lines. They said they picked me up on the heat detectors near the trains. I denied to the fullest. They had no proof, I had stashed the paint. I'm in L.A. but I hear from some of my buddies in San Francisco that they are experiencing the same problems right now. Just wanted to post this to hear if this is an epidemic spreading across our nation or just a problem in L.A. and San Francisco. If you got any info to add, it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember to wear gloves is all I can say !!!!!:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

A few years back some bitch was running for mayor in Indy and her main campaign was "Anti-Graffiti" She said they were going to use motion detectors and infrared vision shit to bust everyone. She lost, too. Serves her right. Anyway, point is that technology can be a writer's worst enemy. All this high-tech bullshit can lead to arrests. I hate it.

Originally posted by Chewbaka

Ever since the whole 9/11 incident, all the train yards are hotter than hell. I almost got rolled but luckily was able to talk my way out of it. The cops said they sweep the lines regularly with heat and motion detectors in case of train jackers or a threat to the lines. They said they picked me up on the heat detectors near the trains. I denied to the fullest. They had no proof, I had stashed the paint. I'm in L.A. but I hear from some of my buddies in San Francisco that they are experiencing the same problems right now. Just wanted to post this to hear if this is an epidemic spreading across our nation or just a problem in L.A. and San Francisco. If you got any info to add, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thats crazy. Was this at the UP East LA yard or where?

Originally posted by Chewbaka

Thats crazy. Was this at the UP East LA yard or where?

Re: this post is pointless but oh well.....

Originally posted by canfucker

hmmm... sketchy. 7 posts and you are asking the exact yard.... i think this goes without saying, but don't tell him. Hey wait a minute, any idiot could have figured that out!

A little paranoid? I doubt you have any idea where Im talking about anyway. If i were a cop I wouldnt care, Id already know where they had sensors, so I wouldnt need to ask would I? I dont frequent the big yards at the south end of the corridor, and Im assuming theyd just set that stuff up at yards near ports, but if it were at the more inland UP yard then it might mean that they have it at UP yards in other towns. It was an honest question, but if he doesnt want to say then its nobody's business but his.

Guest krowteN

i had thought everybody was coo coo for thinking the terroroist activity would affect rail security. well last week i got a ticket for benching. the fuckin cop tells me that how does he know some terrorist hasnt offered me 10,000 dollars to record the schedule on these trains. he goes on to sa that we (me and the guy i was benching with) are collecting intelegence on the trains, and the fbi has word that the trains are the next target for a terrorist attack. jeez i been benching here probably before this guy was even working for the railroad and now hes tellin me i gotta leave. i think all this terrorist shit sucks, but what may suck even more than that is americas reaction to all this. all this has really done is give american law enforcement agencies justification to be extra anal and kick down your door if they want to and say oh we thought he was a terrorist.....were not even gonna get into old geo bush knowing about this shit before it happened. anyway i still think it sucks i cant bench from my favorite spot any more.

FINDIN THE RIGHT SPOT

FINDING THE RIGHT SPOT IS HARD BUT THE TRICK IS TO GET OUT OF THE BIG CITYS, I USED TO LIVE OUT IN SAN DIEGO AND ALL THE YARDS WERE HOT AFTER 9/11, A FEW MONTHS LATER WE MOVED OUT TO THE INLAND EMPIRE THE YARDS OUT HERE ARENT SWEPT AS MUCH AS THE BIG CITY YARDS THE TRICK IS FINDING THE RIGHT SPOT IN THE RIGHT CITY.

DVISE ONE

dude bro dudes.... on 911 me and my boy pers went to paint freights... in broad daylight... we got away with it... and then we went to the store and this girl was pushing a baby in a stroller and pers says "you should make that spoiled brat walk".... and then he grabbed the stroller and tried to run away with it... it was funny.

it's all about being good at grimey shit like cutting fences and breaking security equipment... not moving becuase it's too hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest me IS cool

I can relate to where this thread is going. I was asked to leave my benching spot by a worker who rolled up to me and told me to leave or he'd call the cops. He took down my licence plate and said that if I come back he would give the plate number to the cops. It sucks ass cuz it was the same worker who rolled onto me pre-9/11 but that time he said just be careful and went on his way..... fucken bullshit...

Archived