montana in minneapolis

microsoft_golf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TheNorthFace

no there is not.

if you plan on painting or bombing, br careful because alot of people don't take kindly to out of towners, there have been incidents...

not all the time though, Next from Mayhem is bombing the shit out of mpls right now, but some people are crossin him.

peace.

i love mpls....i was there 3 weeks ago and we did a nice big production with a bunch of people .mines,satan,denz ,hell,klutz,ewok, next, times,resp, ears,stun, ..was fun...turned out nice...its in burnsville at a skate park go check it out............

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by fr8burner

i love mpls....i was there 3 weeks ago and we did a nice big production with a bunch of people ,resp,

resp ra cf? damn that nigga gets around hahaha peace

As the young antelope crosses the stream he suddenly noticed a fig leaf drifting along. A tree squirrel fights the mockingbird with unsurpassed bravery, the dog barks. Rick James was pretty fuckin raw!

thank you...:dazed: :idea: :dazed: :idea: :dazed: :dazed: :D

Guest post.
Originally posted by fr8burner

i love mpls....i was there 3 weeks ago and we did a nice big production with a bunch of people .mines,satan,denz ,hell,klutz,ewok, next, times,resp, ears,stun, ..was fun...turned out nice...its in burnsville at a skate park go check it out............

I never got pictures of the final product..... :(

Archived